Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do people think you're an asshole?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I get the impression sometimes that some people think I'm a prick :confused: Just because I'm not walking around with a big smile on my face? I'm friendly with people I interact with and smile if their conversation warrants one, but I'm not gonna start suckin your dick or kiss your ass to make you feel better. I'm often subdued when I'm out and about; if that makes me an asshole then fuck ya. Your wish came true.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
I get the impression sometimes that some people think I'm a prick :confused: Just because I'm not walking around with a big smile on my face? I'm friendly with people I interact with and smile if their conversation warrants one, but I'm not gonna start suckin your dick or kiss your ass to make you feel better. I'm often subdued when I'm out and about; if that makes me an asshole then fuck ya. Your wish came true.
here ya there bro
 
Being female, I'm called a Bitch, which is okay. I also get called anti-social. Also, selfish is another, usually I'm called this when I decide to take some time to focus on myself.

I'm tired of being what people want me to be. Right now, I'm so happy, that I really don't care.
 
Last edited:
hanselthecaretaker said:
I get the impression sometimes that some people think I'm a prick :confused: Just because I'm not walking around with a big smile on my face? I'm friendly with people I interact with and smile if their conversation warrants one, but I'm not gonna start suckin your dick or kiss your ass to make you feel better. I'm often subdued when I'm out and about; if that makes me an asshole then fuck ya. Your wish came true.

yup, about the same here. I've been told that I look like a grouch sometimes. :whatever:
 
The Shadow said:
Arrogant ass comes to mind for me...


People think you're arrogant when they don't even know you; they're the arrogant ones, approval seeking little peons. *patooey*
 
True story .....

New Boss comes in from the field to World Headquarters. Obviously annoited to the fast track.

I knew him way back when he was a security guard.

After about a week, he catches me alone in his office and says to me ...
"You think I'm a real asshole, don't you?"
I look at him...and say ....
" As a matter of fact, no Joe ....
But even if I did ....
It would be Mr. Asshole."

He was stunned ... and then he busted out laughing.
We did well together after that. LOL
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
People think you're arrogant when they don't even know you; they're the arrogant ones, approval seeking little peons. *patooey*


Agreed.....


Im just a person who is generally quiet but observant...thats translates to aloofness at times...

but you know - I am who I am
 
tiger88 said:
nah man ppl love me since i am friendly and outgoing


especially to black chicks, lol.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
especially to black chicks, lol.


LOL


just i alwasys smile and say hi to peeps all the time (ones i dont know )...maybe i am this way since i am happy 99% of the time and in a good mode....and ppl like to be smiled at and acknowledged so why not?
 
tiger88 said:
LOL


just i alwasys smile and say hi to peeps all the time (ones i dont know )...maybe i am this way since i am happy 99% of the time and in a good mode....and ppl like to be smiled at and acknowledged so why not?


Yeah that's a good point. I guess a lot of times I'm daydreaming and not paying attention.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
I get the impression sometimes that some people think I'm a prick :confused: Just because I'm not walking around with a big smile on my face? I'm friendly with people I interact with and smile if their conversation warrants one, but I'm not gonna start suckin your dick or kiss your ass to make you feel better. I'm often subdued when I'm out and about; if that makes me an asshole then fuck ya. Your wish came true.

You sound just like one of my buddies Im real close with... alotta people think hes an arrogant prick but the kids just real quiet and doesn't like blowing smoke up peoples ass
 
People like me in person, because I don't really get vocal about my opinions on things until I know them pretty well. Online, yeah most people think I'm a bitch.

My husband comes across as very arrogant. People either love him or hate him. He's also very outgoing, which balances well with my natural reservedness.
 
there is a nice line in the song,mama's dont let you babies grow up to be cowboys.

basically in says those who dont know me think Im a asshole and dont know how to take my humour,but those who do get me
 
Cata1yst said:
You sound just like one of my buddies Im real close with... alotta people think hes an arrogant prick but the kids just real quiet and doesn't like blowing smoke up peoples ass


Yeah, I'm more observant and reserved when around people I've just met, unless you can sense that there's an immediate connection where the person you start talking to is "speaking your language" so to speak, and you can just shoot the shit like you've known them a while.
Some guys who are all up in your face come off as so fake sometimes, and are often the ones who will stab you in the back the first chance they get because they think they're smooth talkers.

What do they say about wise men? They listen twice as much as they speak....this is what I try to practice.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
Yeah, I'm more observant and reserved when around people I've just met, unless you can sense that there's an immediate connection where the person you start talking to is "speaking your language" so to speak, and you can just shoot the shit like you've known them a while.
Some guys who are all up in your face come off as so fake sometimes, and are often the ones who will stab you in the back the first chance they get because they think they're smooth talkers.

What do they say about wise men? They listen twice as much as they speak....this is what I try to practice.

Calm.Cool.Collected, m'ang I hear ya
 
I get that sometimes, but not a lot.
I think what it is, is a lot of peeps are needy & look for signs that people like them. If you don't light up when you see them they think you don't like them & start justifying why they're not liked. The obvious answer is 'you' are a dick.
 
people that are nice or neutral like me a lot, since i treat them normally. people who are idiots or that i have no respect for i just dont give the time of day to, so they tend to think poorly of me, but i dont see that as a problem really.

overall i have a high apprval rating lol
 
I don't get it. I'm an asshole to people, and they think I hung the fucking moon. I say horrible things to them, and they "appreciate my candor".
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
I get the impression sometimes that some people think I'm a prick :confused: Just because I'm not walking around with a big smile on my face? I'm friendly with people I interact with and smile if their conversation warrants one, but I'm not gonna start suckin your dick or kiss your ass to make you feel better. I'm often subdued when I'm out and about; if that makes me an asshole then fuck ya. Your wish came true.
same.

iv had people totally avoid me and stuff, and im like "why u like that all of a sudden" or people sotp saying high to m ein th ehalsl and shit and they say its cause i walka round like im ready to kill someone
 
hidngod said:
I get that sometimes, but not a lot.
I think what it is, is a lot of peeps are needy & look for signs that people like them. If you don't light up when you see them they think you don't like them & start justifying why they're not liked. The obvious answer is 'you' are a dick.

That's a good point -- the people who thought I was arrogant were the people I used to work with.....the above pretty much explains why.....
 
people think im an asshole until they talk to me...i guess i just look like the type of guy who'd be an asshole...lol

oh well...
 
I'm not a very bubbly person and I often have a blank expression on my face. I am also a VERY honest person sometimes. So yes, many people think that about me.
 
What someone thinks of you is THEIR issue, not yours. If they think that way, then let it bug the hell out of them, not you.

For the record though, I think your pretty cool.
 
absolutely, but the people who really know me like me or i think they do cause they don't try to duck me when i try to talk to them.
 
I tend to get right to the point and be blunt with people and it puts people on guard. I'm actually very approachable and am not as quick to put it in your mom's dumper as it may seem.
 
sure people think i am a bitch or what not but who really cares?????? my life is not based on what others think of me cause when shit falls will they be there for u????? if i went around living my life on others opinions i would be like 120000000 different people.....i am pleased with me.
 
jnevin said:
I tend to get right to the point and be blunt with people and it puts people on guard. I'm actually very approachable and am not as quick to put it in your mom's dumper as it may seem.

I'm the same way...Except for the last part
 
hansel for what it's worth i always thought you were gaye but never an asshole
 
SublimeZM said:
same.

iv had people totally avoid me and stuff, and im like "why u like that all of a sudden" or people sotp saying high to m ein th ehalsl and shit and they say its cause i walka round like im ready to kill someone



People have to learn to stop being such little sensitive bitches. That's basically what it boils down to, lol.
 
jack_schitt said:
What someone thinks of you is THEIR issue, not yours. If they think that way, then let it bug the hell out of them, not you.

For the record though, I think your pretty cool.


And you mean jack schitt to me :)


And everyone's come up with some great points here, very good to see.
 
Gambino said:
hansel for what it's worth i always thought you were gaye but never an asshole


Thanks G, that means a lot to me. :rainbow:
 
I want to hear now why Gambino thinks I'm gay.




The ABBA thread probably tipped him off lol.
 
Last edited:
Yes they do.

No I don't care.

One of the worst hands on the rig gave me a tshirt that says asshole on the front because I used to give him so much shit on the rig for being a terrible hand and a slacker.

I thought it was nice to get a gift from him as much as he hated me. And it cost him money.

On EF I have no idea if people think I am an asshole...
See line 2.
 
mountain muscle said:
Yes they do.

No I don't care.

One of the worst hands on the rig gave me a tshirt that says asshole on the front because I used to give him so much shit on the rig for being a terrible hand and a slacker.

I thought it was nice to get a gift from him as much as he hated me. And it cost him money.

On EF I have no idea if people think I am an asshole...
See line 2.
i agree
 
Top Bottom