Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Not Buy Anything From These Guys! They Are Scammers!!!!

If there are better Canadian supplement suppliers, I am more than happy to hear about who they are. Like the next guy, I want whey protein without a bunch of crap in it at a reasonable price. Anyone who has any ideas, please drop a Canadian bro a line and let me know about the better domestic supplement stores.

I still think it is very harsh to call King a scammer. Maybe a bit incompetent with mailing stuff sometimes. I personally think he should consider going Express Mail only. That way, no one can bitch, everything has a tracking number and both "sides" are playing by the same rules.

And if we're doing "the math," I did order three times from King and got everything every time, though things were quite slow once.

Might I add regarding the credit card situation, the whole thing is automated through whatever e-commerce provider he uses. It is fairly common for people to click "buy" twice and fool these systems while they are in the middle of validating the cc. So don't go off like King charged your cc twice, it's not like he's sitting there personally at the computer entering numbers or something.

I am sticking to my view on this which is if your gonna screw around with a guy's business you should be fair and get the whole story. Maybe he's a slow mailer, maybe you clicked twice on the "buy" button (I'm sure King has no intention of ripping you off for $200, he could go to jail for this kind of thing, and will make it right I'm sure)... but a scammer? Come on.

In fact Rob did a whole lot better for me than any other supplier would - had a lot of the old formulation (with PPA aka norephedrine) MD6 in stock, and sold me 6 bottles after the stuff was banned, for a good price.

And it is not far fetched for Rob to say that Canada Posting a regular package from Nfld. is probably slow and unreliable. Express Post might be a better way to go.

I will never deal with Heavyweights agian. Rob King is not a stand up guy. He lies about sending stuff and he doesn't respond to emails. That is just not the way to conduct good business. And he blames all that goes wrong on the mail system. Well Rob, if the way you mail things right now isn't working then maybe you should consider upgrading the way you mail your packages. Just a warning bros, if you order from Heavyweights be prepared to wait months.

So they're slow, not scammers.

If we were talking about a "source," I bet a thread with this title would never be allowed to live.

where the hell was this post in Jan.? lol i have been waiting for some time on my order too and its been because of the mail, as so Rob says.

Well, today is Wed. and no package, and he didn't contact me on Mon with a "tracking #" like he promised.
I'm gonna wait 'till friday, see if I get a reply, if not, I'm unleashing the hounds! Anyway, one thing's for sure, that's my last order from him.

bump! i just spoke to a really nice bro who has been waiting on a package from lightweights since jan. he is owed 500 bucks and rob is fucking him around. he has contacted visa and they will give him 400 back. still he thinks rob will come through. and who was the asshole who claimed he was late, not a scammer? shut up when you don't know what you are talking about,Luke

Iam not defending this guy but as said above a scammer he is not I would say guilty of poor service, and a poor businessman for not keeping his people happy. A scammer is someone who takes your money and you never get nothing in return, they take your money and run.

will i am not flaming you but what don't you understand bro? 5 months later and this bro has not seen a dime of his 500 hard earned dollars. the guy is super nice and does not want to come on the boards cause he still thinks rob will come through. i am not trying to insult anyone but once again don't speak on things you know nothing about. you are speaking on behalf of your personal experiences. just because you did not get scammed does not mean others have not been scammed,luke

Relax now Luke, take a deep breath, I hope your buddy get his situation cleared up, but I have been in the same boat before with a reputable company, who I won't name I finally recieved my package after two and a half months, but I never called them scammers I just never dealt with them again.

Top Bottom