Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do i need to take t3 while on tren bulking cycle?

RyanGreg

We know that thyroid hormones such as T3, and T4, and tyrosine increase Basal Metabolic rate, sensitivity to catecholamines (such a adrenaline, noradrenaline, and dopamine), and affect protein synthesis. Thyroid hormones are responsible for balancing body temperature, and it is understood that trenbolone reduces natural T3, T4, and tyrosine levels which would explain why some people experience night sweets while using trenbolone. So it is clear that healthy thyroid function is important to supporting muscular development and overall well being.

(Question, Thyroid hormones are responsible for the hibernating cycles of mammals so would altered thyroid hormone levels explain why some people feel so lethargic when using trenbolone?)
(Question, for the big guys using 800+ mgs a week of test or any 19-nandrolone compound, do you get night sweats?) I’d also like to research the correlation that a heavy cycle has on thyroid hormone levels.

Will i benefit from adding t3 to my tren cycle even though fat loss is not my goal.

I thought we went over this before bro? The answer is no. You will have a huge rebound effect after stopping. Your already going to have a slight rebound after tren but coupled with t3 its much worse. I'm on tren right now and I'm doing great without t3.

I do get night sweats from tren. It's not too bad. I just sleep with a fan pointing at me and I'm good.

I wouldn't use T3. If you felt you had to use something just to pick up thyroid function slightly just to keep up with tren (not for fat loss) I would use a small amount of T4. Let your body do the conversion to T3. If you throw T3 at it then your body will stop producing T4 because it will signal that nothing needs to be converted to T3.
I have literally just decided within the last few days that when I cycle from now on I will use 50-75mcg of T4. Because after a few weeks I get tired as shit. Even on just test alone. I could nap at the drop of a hat any time day or night. My temp is always 98.4-98.6 but while AAS is involved its 97.5. This is because of the AAS slowing the thyroid function down. I live with someone that constantly has to adjust thyroid meds and has a massive amount of knowledge and experience in this area. This same person is on her first cycle and I'm seeing how adjusting meds works with AAS first hand.
.....Now....this person needs these meds to begin with. So she's just adjusting them. There's a big difference between that and when someone doesn't actually "need" T meds.
So again a token amount of T4 would likely help quite a bit. BUT you MUST remember that taking T meds when you don't medically need them can fuck with your shit forever. Even taking them one cycle can change you forever. Keep it sane and you'll likely rebound just fine.
T4 with HGH is a great idea and a must for long term use. (that's a whole other issue ofesearch). T3 is a bad idea unless you need it medically. People say you have to take T3 with tren because they know the thyroid needs to be boosted. But the bro science is wrong here because T3 will shut all your shit down. Signal pathways to the thyroid ect ect...shit that needs to be working right. T4 is what your pituitary produces so your only suppressing pituitary output here. The body can then take it and do what it needs to do from there on through the thyroid chain ie: converting T4 to T3 and reverse T3 ect..
Messing with your thyroid is never a good idea. Will T4 help with tren? I'd say absolutely yes. Do you NEED to do it? probably not unless it makes you feel like shit. Feeling like shit on tren though is definatley a direct result of the way tren pounds the shit out of your thyroid function. Some guys who use tren and are totally fine likely have a slightly more active thyroid to begin with thus some suppression doesn't make them feel like shit.

That help?

It will inhibit your growth.

T3 absolutely will. T4 will not if its a small amount.

there is also a t3 boosting supplement that Stevesmi uses for tren pct that woukd be a wayyy better option. never use t3 unless its a medical requirement. 99% of people that use t3 have no clue what they are doing or what it does to their body.

Top Bottom