in the mouth?mightymouse69 said:I'd hit you, if thats you in the avi

i'm hot.SoKlueles said:well thanks
btw im not attracted to you either
dammit so am ihumantarget said:i'm hot.
you are so not hot.SoKlueles said:dammit so am i
well so are youhumantarget said:you are so not hot.
SoKlueles said:well so are you
im not sure, i dont wear a bramightymouse69 said:thank you, are those DDs?
SoKlueles said:im not sure, i dont wear a bra
you're my Wal-mart fantasy.SoKlueles said:im not sure, i dont wear a bra
dude i knew u wanted mehumantarget said:you're my Wal-mart fantasy.
your just mad that you didnt think of it first, you were too busy making 80s song threadsWootoom said:holy copy other peoples threads
i cannot fight it any longer....SoKlueles said:dude i knew u wanted me
the way people in hell want ice water.SoKlueles said:dont you want me baby?
finally an honest answer dang ithumantarget said:the way people in hell want ice water.
the lines for Cedar Pointe rollercoasters is shorter, right?SoKlueles said:finally an honest answer dang it![]()
wanna be my e friend?
yes sugar you do.SoKlueles said:well??? do i?

canadianhitman said:Well, I had a pretty hardcore crush on Daisy Duke when I was a kid, and you probably talk with a 'Hazzard drawl'...so...yeah...I'd probably let you lick Twinkie filling off of my cawk.


SoKlueles said:heyy mm how are you?
im freezing my bum off cuz its cold
want some coffee?
awwmightymouse69 said:Would love some coffee! Thanks, just getting ready for Church and then breakfast...I think it was like 15 here last night...lol. Send my regards

Id hit it! Old age will do thatSoKlueles said:well??? do i?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














