Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do DHT based steroids affect the prostate?

:spin:BTW, what I mean by relieved my symptoms: I took my first in a long-time, normal-person, Firehose-style piss today. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Life is good... :dance2:

:spin:BTW, what I mean by relieved my symptoms: I took my first in a long-time, normal-person, Firehose-style piss today. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Life is good... :dance2:

I can't imagine not being able to do that. I am glad you got the plumbing working again hahaha.

Of all the forums I wanted to say THANK YOU for this information. I found this information very valuable as my case applies perfectly to either situation.

Background......I'm 40 and a National level bodybuilder. I do bloods once a year after cycle. Last year my PSA was 1.3 with a test level of 350. This year after being off cycle only a few weeks, I decided to get my bloods early probably a mistake as my body didn't kick in yet as my test levels were 180 and my psa jumped to 3.8. I have no symptoms, etc. I believe the increase is either from my possible higher estrogen levels or my large anabolics cycle.

Does anyone else have any experiences with rising PSA numbers while on or off cycle?

Thank you in advance

Top Bottom