Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do all your friends juice also? or are you solo?

My roommate is the only other one, but I don't tell anyone I am on gear because that stigma always comes with people knowing. they act like you don't work hard and diet. They think gear is a magic drug and you can sit around all day and look like ARNOLD.

I had a friend to juice with, but he moved. Now its just me cuz all my other friends dont give a fuck...they just party.

I was about to say I was solo, then I relized that you guys are the only friends I have other than my family. So almost all of my friends juice.

From the time I started juice my all new friends juice, because I find my friends between people who train and juice.

If you go out drink some beer with your friend who does not even lift, you can not talk with him about the things you would like to.

------------------
Jan

True hardcore documents:

Sustanon cycling

How to make a cycle by yourself

Originally posted by Zeke_B:
They couldn't even
name a steroid, yet I've heard all of
them talk about how dangerous they are.
I like it. Next time anyone tells me how bad they are I'll say "so if you are such an expert name ten different steroids" when they say "erm...I don't know" I'll tell them to fuck off and come back when they have actually done some research.

Some of my friends use but mainly friends I've made through the gym. Most of them don't though.

The only people whom I know of, and who would not think of my as a pathetic juicing idiot are people on this board, my girlfriend and 1 very close friend of mine (who does not juice,though).

Top Bottom