Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp

my right eye gets really cloudy when i do dnp and it fills like there's shit in my eye like when you wake up in the morning. This clears up a couple of days after the last dose but i swear it has caused me night blindness and some near sightedness that i didn't have before. I still like the stuff though. I guess just be sure to get vitamin A and other eye essentials.

I've done two cycles. Yes, I took anti-oxidants.

eve....tell us about your results .... anothe question i have is can i use clen with it? or will it be safe?
roxy

i didn't do any body fat tests, i just used the mirror so i won't be able to get specific on my results. i haven't even weighed myself . i did my first cycle for about 11-12 days maybe a month ago. i could see my weight drop after a day or two and then after about 4 days, i didn't see any change and my face started to look fatter (water) I really saw some incredibly dramatic results about a week and 1/2 after the last dose. DNP is really the miracle drug. My second cycle lasted only three days @ 400mg/day. I bloated up w/ water after the first dose and my almost cut up muscles disappeared and i smoothed out all over (i hate water retention) and my face got bigger. i quit becuz i only had like 2 caps left and i want to save them for a longer cycle and becuz i had the worst carb cravings i've ever had in my entire life. I couldn't keep my blood sugar up for more than 5 minutes at a time no matter what or how much i ate. I just wanted to scream or kill someone or eat 50 donuts or die.

pros: 1. you cannot match dnp when it comes to fast fat loss!!!!!!
2. the heat actually feels good to me.

possible cons:
1. yellow eyes
2. fatigue
3. yellow skin
4. dry skin
5. allergic reactions like itchy, welted, sensitive skin
6. dehydration
7. hunger
8. crankiness
9. have to stay out of the sun
10. taking tons of supplements
11. water retention (worst)
12. acne (i swear, but not bad. I think skin just goes to shit in general w/ dnp)

I can't think of anymore at the moment.

ALSO, be sure to wear sunglasses!!!

Top Bottom