Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP or clenbuterol? Which is best for cutting?

more DNP

I asked the question about "what is DNP?". I'm doing an 8 week deca/susta stack to get bulked then I'm going with Clen for an 8 week cutting cycle with some primo thrown in. Obviously I wanna get as cut as possible, but I haven't heard of DNP until now and I'm not sure where to get it. What benefits does it have over clenbuterol and how effective is clen anyway? This is my first cutting cycle with clenbuterol. :cool:

I suggest you to run a search for "DNP." You'll find a ton of info. In fact, do this on multiple discussion boards, and go to some of the more informative websites about it and read up. DNP is NOT something to use w/out being informed. As far as your initial question, there is no comparison b/w the fat loss efficacy b/w DNP vs. Clen, but then again, Clen can't kill you if used improperly.

The Iron Game said:
You are not ready to use dnp. Stick with Clen and eca and in a few more years consider dnp.

Peace

LOL. You read my mind.

Godspeed

Top Bottom