Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA products getting banned

Typo

Products containing DMAA such as jack3d, hemo rage black and all the rest are in the process of being banned in the uk.

I think eventually Australia and other countries will follow.

I've read a few study's on either side of the safety argument and can't seem to make up my mind.

What are your views on the topic?

fucking silly shit right here.

A few US military members have died recently during thier PT test and autopsy have found DMAA in the blood. The military is looking at DMAA as a possible cause, over reacting I think. I can forsee the US military banning those products.

Last edited:
the military is already taking steps to limit these products as of right now it is still at a command discretionary level. My command is cracking down because one of the out of shape idiots who think this stuff makes them superman without having to work took like five scoops of jacked and went running long story short he ended up on an ambulance headed to the ER.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

A few US military members have died recently during thier PT test and autopsy have found DMAA in the blood. The military is looking at DMAA as a possible cause, over reacting I think. I can forsee the US military banning those products.

The Coast Guard already has. The reason they gave was because it caused people to pop positive for meth. Not sure if accurate, just what they said.

The Coast Guard already has. The reason they gave was because it caused people to pop positive for meth. Not sure if accurate, just what they said.

I think the problem with all of this is that no one really knows whats in all these supplements that are being sold and when something does happen whether its related to the supplement or not , then the overreaction of the people in charge seem to follow. There are alot of bunk supplements being sold that are nothing but harmful fillers etc: Its a shame scammers have and will continue to ruin a good thing..

Top Bottom