Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Django Unchained

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
Just saw this new Quentin Tarantino movie last night. I highly recommend it. All of the violence is exaggerated(blood splatter) and there is a lot of subtle underlying humor. I already want to see it again. Jamie Foxx stars with Decaprio, Don Johnson and Samuel L co-staring. They show naked slave tits too so dabuffuguy's pussy virgin fgot eyes shouldn't see it. I took the wife and she loved it too. Discuss!

Agreed with most. I am a big Quintin Tarantino fan. German actor was great but right now this is not one of my favs. Like Inglorious Bastard and Kill Bills more. Have been waiting for it to grow on me but ... no has not.

Agreed with most. I am a big Quintin Tarantino fan. German actor was great but right now this is not one of my favs. Like Inglorious Bastard and Kill Bills more. Have been waiting for it to grow on me but ... no has not.

That's kind of how I feel about the second kill Bill. It's been years since I've seen it though. The German character was hilarious in Django. He was my second favorite character right under Samuel L

That's kind of how I feel about the second kill Bill. It's been years since I've seen it though. The German character was hilarious in Django. He was my second favorite character right under Samuel L

Yeah .. both were great. He plays almost the same character as in Inglorious Bastards.

the basbeall bat scene in Inglorious Bastard actually made me gag a little...jus sayin

the bone-smoke shit kind of got to me

Top Bottom