Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Division 1 NCAA Lacrosse

lacrosse206

Hey all,

I've made a thread or two on here before with far more specific requests from you knowledgeable members, and I wanted to say how much I appreciated every single word you type as it's your time, and it all helps further my progress! Thank you for that, even for reading.

Today, I made the executive decision to begin official training for Division 1; I'm in contact with coaches from the University of North Carolina, Duke University, Syracuse University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, Fairfield University among others. I will be joining their programs in about 9 months; that's plenty of time to train, and that's why I want to start now.

I'm going to be posting my official run times, weight lifts, and my statistics. I'm looking to improve my explosiveness, speed, and power. I run about a 4.6 40yd right now, which is fast, but I want to increase the acceleration and that could easily cut another .1 to .2 off the time. I have long legs, so those first steps hinder the maximum speed.

I'm keeping a log of every single shot I take, every single pass I make playing catch, every weight I lift and mile I run. You guys are an awesome resource and I appreciate all your knowledge and respect your mastery of these things!

Hey all,

I've made a thread or two on here before with far more specific requests from you knowledgeable members, and I wanted to say how much I appreciated every single word you type as it's your time, and it all helps further my progress! Thank you for that, even for reading.

Today, I made the executive decision to begin official training for Division 1; I'm in contact with coaches from the University of North Carolina, Duke University, Syracuse University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, Fairfield University among others. I will be joining their programs in about 9 months; that's plenty of time to train, and that's why I want to start now.

I'm going to be posting my official run times, weight lifts, and my statistics. I'm looking to improve my explosiveness, speed, and power. I run about a 4.6 40yd right now, which is fast, but I want to increase the acceleration and that could easily cut another .1 to .2 off the time. I have long legs, so those first steps hinder the maximum speed.

I'm keeping a log of every single shot I take, every single pass I make playing catch, every weight I lift and mile I run. You guys are an awesome resource and I appreciate all your knowledge and respect your mastery of these things!

Good luck bro!

Thanks man, appreciate it! Logged a solid 2 hours doing core workouts today, an hour playing catch against the wall, 30 minutes shooting on goal, and another 4 hours playing in a scrimmage. Train train train!

Out of curiosity, why do people read posts without replying? Rather, how come 100+ people have read this, with one reply and still no answers or advice or anything? Just curious, not trying to be rude, just don't undersand the purpose of these forums as the 5-ish threads I've ever posted rarely receive information back...

you need to add some reactive training like plyometrics, box jumps, depth drops/jumps, broad jumps, one legged jumps, as well as sprints and agility exercises

Top Bottom