Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

divas in wwe

silver_shadow

do some of u guys think that the divas don't get enough time in the wwe. at least in raw they have their own belt to fight for. till recently they didn't do anything in smackdown. and what was the point of making jacqueline cruiserweight champ for 2 wks? if they wanted to promote the divas in smackdown could it not have been such a half baked effort? and frankly i don't see much point in the guys fighting for the cruiserweight title- they may as well have the chicks fight for it. what do u guys think?

The problem with the Diva's is the ridiculous fake tits they have. There are some really good female wrestlers that can't get a shot unless they go under the knife. (i know a few who've done tryouts for the fed....that is a reality) I realize that the main demographic is guys (as a lesbian, I can appreciate the babes too) but they all have that same fake look. I enjoyed the Lita character untill they turned her into a weak woman depending on the guys. Trish Status has improved imensely as a wrestler over the years despite the stupid boobs. She is probably my favorite now. Yeah...Jaqueline is an amazing athlete but you are right..they just won't give her that chance to shine long. Probably because she's no blonde bimbo. Every other Diva bores me. Bra and panty match? They amuse me once in a while. Why doesn't Mcmahon try a new gimmick for once? Let them wrestle!

sasharawkz said:
They amuse me once in a while. Why doesn't Mcmahon try a new gimmick for once? Let them wrestle!

Why? Because they can't wrestle, thats why. Not trying to be a jerk, but watching a girl match is painful at best. Victoria is probably the best pure wrestler. Not NEAR as many girls watch as boys and the demo for boys is like ages 15-30 and that group WANTS to see fake tits.

Top Bottom