Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss Lance Armstrong

He deserves his 7 tour de France wins.

I agree. I'm certain he wasn't the only one using something. Even If you took out all the drugs in every sport the best would still be the best.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I think they all used drugs. And since they were all on the same level there was no advantage for Armstrong. He beat everyone on the same playing field, even if that field (or road) was a performance enhanced conundrum.

Test them all if ur gonna pick on lance. Was listening to a sports show and a competitive cyclist said they all run epo if u want to hang with leaders.
Although I hate that the media talks about epo like its test. Two totally different compounds from a danger perspective.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

He's a world class sportsman , he was caught using PE drugs...alot of people will now say he was the best because of the drugs ...thats something he will have to live with...end of story.

WTF Yes he did take epo test and blood transfusions and so did a lot of the field but not all of them . But unlike lance they did not destroy people's lives in his quest of denial which cost a lot of careers brought down to cover up his vanity.He is not the best rider but he had the best drug company and team of doctors that knew there shit

Top Bottom