Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Anyone?

bblazer

Banned
I have begun researching Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone a bit and like what I have read so far. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it, what their cycle looked like, and what the good and bad things were.

Its strange but I don't hear it mentioned much...

Thanks,
B-

I have no experience with this other than what I've read. You're talking 1-test cyp, right? Seems most are running it at 600mg a week and it takes 5-6 weeks to notice any gains. I've heard people claim hardness and vascularity similar to primo/eq.

Are you gonna run this B? If so if like to here your thoughts when finished.

I have no experience with this other than what I've read. You're talking 1-test cyp, right? Seems most are running it at 600mg a week and it takes 5-6 weeks to notice any gains. I've heard people claim hardness and vascularity similar to primo/eq.

Are you gonna run this B? If so if like to here your thoughts when finished.

I'm seriously thinking about it. However, while there is a some info about the stuff on the interweb, there doesn't seem to be a lot about dosing, cycles, etc. At least not enough info for me to make an informed decision.

I was thinking something like this:

weeks:
1-12 600 Test Cyp/week
1-12 400 1-Test C/week
5-12 40 mg anavar/day

But at this point, that may all change as I get more info. Right now I feel like I am throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.

B-

After some more reading, it seems that Dihydroboldenone is actually what EQ breaks down to in very small quantities and is a very potent androgen. This might require a little Proscar (especially at my age) to deal with. When EQ breaks down to this, it does so in very minute quantities, but in this case I would be shooting the stuff in one big punch.

I did also find this page that seems to have a good breakdown on Dihydroboldenon.

I just ordered some test-1 cyp. Let u know how it goes but if u could post the link to the info site i'd be grateful. Seems to me that most of the info on the net is pretty sketchy.

Top Bottom