Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Digger, what's up with the red Karma!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

MVP
EF VIP
All I said was "You'll have that." OR, "Eh, you'll have that."

It is a viable response to any and all of the questions or comments that were posted in which I said that too.

So I guess I should just respond with only a smiley and nothing else like many other members.

Ding dong :chomp:

Whiskey
 
Oh my, I was just redded by tiger88, he says
"why not just pm him (sending red since trying to get the "hey ___" off the boards and get in ppls heads to use pm's"

Well, why didn't you, or digger use a pm?

Whiskey
 
juicedmohawk said:
I was going to give you some of my stockpile of adderrall until you said that.

I mean just kidding Sir. Can I get you something? maybe something to drink?
 
UA_Iron said:
I mean just kidding Sir. Can I get you something? maybe something to drink?

^^^^^^ he would do any-thing for adderral. OH he would do any-thing for adderral. But he won't do that. no NO no he won't do that....

So don't even ask him to do a little sucky sucky UA

Whiskey
 
I'd probably kill Whiskey for some adderall, but I wouldnt lose my dignity over the drug.
 
ah man, and all the green i've given you over the years doesn't even rank me over adderral???? well, I guess it doesn't. I don't blame you

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
ah man, and all the green i've given you over the years doesn't even rank me over adderral???? well, I guess it doesn't. I don't blame you

Whiskey

j/k man, you're a good bro

I've been a little hostile lately with my posts - excuse me please.
 
hobbits.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom