Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Digestive Matrix/Probiotic

I was wondering what the difference was too.

I hope it's well expained. At the end both are very befefitial for you. :)

Eaxactly ^^^

That whole probiotic thing after anitbiotics is totally true...I was extremely ill many years ago and had heavy duty antiobiotics for several weeks. Completey destroyed my digestive system...

A friend told me about the probiotics since I did not know about them..after a couple of weeks what a difference in settling GI issues I was having...

like stryker said its a good idea to have a bottle of this stuff in your pantry just in case you ever have to bomb your stomach with anti-biotics.

anti biotics do not discriminate, it kills the bad bacteria, but it also kills the good bacteria. so you need to take a pro-biotic to add back the good ones

like stryker said its a good idea to have a bottle of this stuff in your pantry just in case you ever have to bomb your stomach with anti-biotics.

anti biotics do not discriminate, it kills the bad bacteria, but it also kills the good bacteria. so you need to take a pro-biotic to add back the good ones

yes, it does, my 9 year old just finished a long dose of anti-biotics, I'm gonn look into giving probiotics to kids.

Top Bottom