Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet with hipothyroidism

jimmyking85

How to diet with hiperthyroidism? I got this health problem that I am trying to solve, but with little success so far. I am gaining extra weight, and I hate it. What would be a good approach to food for someone in my position?

The most important thing would be to ensure you are getting enough iodine in your diet each day. Iodine is an essential mineral needed by the body to produce the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. The body can not produce thyroid hormones without it. Make sure that the table salt you are using is iodized.

Base your diet around lean proteins, fruits and vegetables. That is the best thing you can do to prevent weight gain. Eat 4-6 small meals throughout the day to keep blood sugar levels stable.

what i have found over the years is that people that think they have thyroid problems are really just not eating correctly .. they have mineral deficiencies.. this is very common especially in females who not only do not eat the right things, but they do not eat very much at all.

if you juiced kale every morning religiously for the next month i bet your thyroid issues would go away. doctors want to put you on pills for this instead of suggesting that

to keep a healthy thyroid you not only have to eat more, but you have to remember to eat the right foods

I would suggest just an overall healthy diet. I would go with a 40/40/20 diet filled with lean proteins, eggs, veggies, fruits, oatmeal, avocado, and some supplements like fish oil and a good multi vitamin.

When it comes to not gaining fat, even with hyperthyroidism, it is best to stick to lean protein, and eating less carbs. You need to make sure of getting in enough iodine everyday. A good source for iodine is himalayan pink salt - it is the healthiest version of salt, and it has the most iodine in it.

It is very important to have a varied diet, and eating many times per day smaller amounts is a very good way of feeding your body on a constant basis and not overfeeding it.

Top Bottom