Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet while on test and eq

billybeastkilla

Hey guys decided I am going to jumo back on the middle of this month. I am going to be doing 1000mg a week of eq and 1500mg a week of test e. I want to put on some size but dont want to get puffy or a gut. I eat about 450grams of protein a day and about six times a day. ( 40% of my protein comes from isopure shakes. WHat would you guys recommend for a change in diet and how about a workout. Right now im 5 days a week 1 body part low reps and heavy weight. fyi im 5 10 195lbs actually did my bf yesterday and its about 11%

Holy cow, that is a lot of AAS! How old are you, how much training experience do you have, and how many cycles have you done before? How long do you plan to run this cycle?

Are you using an aromitase inhibitor with all that test? I would use at least 1mg arimidex or 20mg aromasin ed with that. You also migh want to take precautions to protect yourself from progesterone effects which you might get on a gram of EQ.

If you could get by with less AAS, I would seriously consider reducing that massive cycle.

The cycle looks good. You can gain alot of mass with that. I would run 2 mgs/day of Arimidex to prevent water gain. I would also cut down on the amount of whey you are eating. Only eat whey the first thing in the morning and immediately after training. Eat whole foods like chicken and red meat along with casein.

makavelli-
whey only in mornings after cardio or before (doing lean bulkers) and after a workout?

what about a skahe during the day, should i use casein only proteins (if fish/chicken/egg white isnt around?)

thanks!

billybeastkilla said:
Hey guys decided I am going to jumo back on the middle of this month. I am going to be doing 1000mg a week of eq and 1500mg a week of test e. I want to put on some size but dont want to get puffy or a gut. I eat about 450grams of protein a day and about six times a day. ( 40% of my protein comes from isopure shakes. WHat would you guys recommend for a change in diet and how about a workout. Right now im 5 days a week 1 body part low reps and heavy weight. fyi im 5 10 195lbs actually did my bf yesterday and its about 11%

At 195lbs., I recommend you change your cycle. 2.5 grams of gear per week? where did you get that idea bro?

How many cycles have you ran before? years training seriously?

I bet you'll do just as well with 500mgs of staright test.

Way too high on the compound dosages. 1/2 of that test/eq amount is still a lot. 40% of your protein per/day from powder,,,, not good, way too high a percentage. You don't need 450g of protein per day. You'd grow plenty on 300-375g per day. You're into overkill big time here.

The only cycles i ran before where one of just qv250 at 2cc a week and one of deca and qv at 1cc each a week, I decided to try eq because of the ability of it not make me puffy. I am looking for size but quality hard size not just puffy muscles. If I am followiny you right you are saying half a cc of eq and three quarters a cc of test a week.

No what they are saying is run somewhere around this:

eq 400-600mg/wk
test 500mg/wk

2.5g of gear a week is alot for someone who has only done two cycles. If you can and did grow off of smaller doses why not do so. Cheaper and safer. Whatever you decide good luck bro.

holy shit, u wanted to go from 250 to 1500mg/week. are you crazy?

1-14 test e 500mg
1-14 eq 500-600mg

i think you should do a lil bit more research before doing this cycle.

Top Bottom