Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Gurus: CKD or just low carbs..???

BATMAN75

:confused:

ok...what do you guys think. I am ready to start cutting. I had hip surgery 2 months ago and I am ready to start training again. While I was down after the surgery of course I lost some size but also gained some fat. I have any type of gear that I want to go with the diet. I have actually started taking several things over the past 2 weeks. I don't know if I should do the CKD diet and carb up on Sunday or if I should stick to just high protein, low fat and really low carbs. I was thinking of eating low GI carbs only after a workout and doing cardio in the a.m. on an epmty stomach. What do you think would be better oeverall..?? I know you loose some nice fat in the ketosis diet but by re-fueling your muscles with all the carbs on the carb up day.....isn't that almost the same as eating a small amount of carbs right after your workout and burning extra fat in the a.m. with all the cardio..??? What do you guys think...thanks

I believe the CKD guru Lyle Mcdonald currently recomends an isocaloric diet. Equal calories from protein carbs and fats.

Well if you want an accurate answer you should define what you are "taking".
what exactly do you mean you started taking several " things",. Im assuming you are referring to anabolics.
The diet your referring to is a TKD , I tried it temporarily and found that it was great for my workouts-- but i much prefer a ckd for weight loss, Throw in some anavar raise the deficit to 300-400 before your carb up and you ll be right like rain.

Top Bottom