Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for my Sust cycle

GT1

Hey there, so my stats are:

Hey guys, new member to the site but been around forums for couple years. I ran a cycle last year of sust and got some nice gains, although if my diet was better i feel i would have got even better results.

I will be runnin sustanon and dbol like so.
dbol weeks 1-4 @ 40 Each day
sustanon weeks 1-10 @ 500 (2 injections, sunday and wednesday)

PCT will be basic nolva and Clomid

My stats are
Age 24
Height 5foot 10inches
Weight 189lbs
BF - Not sure, looking at 16-20%

As you can see, some would say i should keep cutting and wait until running this cycle. But circumstance mean i have the gear and need to use it soon, i can not leave it laying around the house.

From other sites and experience i think my diet is near on check, basically high Protein and moderate carbs (cut out after training except for oats in shake, and fats fairly low.

Workout will be kept at rep range of 6-10 i think may be best.

Was wondering if you could take a good hard look at my diet, considering my goals and let me know if i am good to go and if you would change anything. Remember i am trying to gain some good mass, but also cutting it up along the way for a nice good look.

Diet:
Morning
5 Egg whites (2 whole) Pro 24g Carbs 2g Fat 9g
Whey Protein Shake Pro 24g Carbs 1.6g Fat 1g
With half cup of oats mixed in Pro 5g Carbs 27g Fat 3g

Meal 2
6oz chicken breast Pro 36g Carbs 3g Fat 4g
2 Fish oil caps Pro 0g Carbs 0g Fats 18g

Meal 3
6-8oz chicken breast Pro 36g Carbs 3g Fat 6g
1 and half Sweet potato Pro 1g Carbs 34g Fat 0g

WORKOUT

Meal 4
Whey protein shake Pro 48g Carbs 3.2g Fat 2g
With half cup of oats Pro 5g Carbs 27g Fat 3g

Meal 5
Steak Pro 42g Carbs 0g Fat 16.7g

Meal 6 before bed
Casein protein shake Pro 36g Carbs 4.5g Fat 0g
2 fish oil capsules Pro 0g Carbs 0g Fat 2g

Total: Protein: 259g Carbohydrates: 143.3g Fat: 50.7g

Total Calories 1036 protein + 573.2 carbohydrates + 456.3 fats = 2056.2 calories

No doubt my macros are slightly off, but all in all what do you think? thanks in advance

I'm no expert but I know you're gonna need a lot more than 2000 cals a day, that's below maintenance, you'll probably need double that

Hey there, so my stats are:

Hey guys, new member to the site but been around forums for couple years. I ran a cycle last year of sust and got some nice gains, although if my diet was better i feel i would have got even better results.

I will be runnin sustanon and dbol like so.
dbol weeks 1-4 @ 40 Each day
sustanon weeks 1-10 @ 500 (2 injections, sunday and wednesday)

PCT will be basic nolva and Clomid

My stats are
Age 24
Height 5foot 10inches
Weight 189lbs
BF - Not sure, looking at 16-20%

As you can see, some would say i should keep cutting and wait until running this cycle. But circumstance mean i have the gear and need to use it soon, i can not leave it laying around the house.

From other sites and experience i think my diet is near on check, basically high Protein and moderate carbs (cut out after training except for oats in shake, and fats fairly low.

Workout will be kept at rep range of 6-10 i think may be best.

Was wondering if you could take a good hard look at my diet, considering my goals and let me know if i am good to go and if you would change anything. Remember i am trying to gain some good mass, but also cutting it up along the way for a nice good look.

Diet:
Morning
5 Egg whites (2 whole) Pro 24g Carbs 2g Fat 9g
Whey Protein Shake Pro 24g Carbs 1.6g Fat 1g
With half cup of oats mixed in Pro 5g Carbs 27g Fat 3g

Meal 2
6oz chicken breast Pro 36g Carbs 3g Fat 4g
2 Fish oil caps Pro 0g Carbs 0g Fats 18g

Meal 3
6-8oz chicken breast Pro 36g Carbs 3g Fat 6g
1 and half Sweet potato Pro 1g Carbs 34g Fat 0g

WORKOUT

Meal 4
Whey protein shake Pro 48g Carbs 3.2g Fat 2g
With half cup of oats Pro 5g Carbs 27g Fat 3g

Meal 5
Steak Pro 42g Carbs 0g Fat 16.7g

Meal 6 before bed
Casein protein shake Pro 36g Carbs 4.5g Fat 0g
2 fish oil capsules Pro 0g Carbs 0g Fat 2g

Total: Protein: 259g Carbohydrates: 143.3g Fat: 50.7g

Total Calories 1036 protein + 573.2 carbohydrates + 456.3 fats = 2056.2 calories

No doubt my macros are slightly off, but all in all what do you think? thanks in advance

A few observations;

5'10 and 189 aren't great stats but if 20% of that is bodyfat then they're not AAS stats...

You are not eating nearlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy enough...I'm getting hungry just reading this....

PCT is terrible.....read the PCT sticky by Professor Montana in the PCT forum...

Using gear just "because you have it" is an extremely iresponsible and dangerous way to think...

You can achive results by increasing your caloric intake (with the proper foods) and adding the basic supps (multi, glutamine, BCAA)

~EZ

Top Bottom