Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet control

trt newbie

I can't stop eating!! What's wrong with me!? Lol I'm usually really good with my diet but these last few weeks have been getting worse and worse. I meal prep and eat healthy 90% of the time but lately I've been cheating on my diet more and more I just can't help it what do I do???

Here are some tips for dealing with hunger:

1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.

2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting.

3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are.

4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television.

5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels

6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety.

No stress. Have you ever gotten your thyroid levels checked? If you have a sudden uncontrollable urge to eat, it might be a thyroid issue.

Especially if you have used T3/T4 in the past, I would get blood work done to see what your thyroid levels are at.

No I've never used either and don't plan on it either I'm not trying to mess up anymore hormones then I'm already messing with.. I am on Tren tho and have heard that it can put a toll on your thyroid

I think what it was is I just try and eat really clean all the time and Have been splurging.. I don't really want to eat 24/7 but a few days a week lately I've been wanting to eat junky.. Like cookies candy burgers burritos everything I try and not eat all the time 😜 but I'll tell you what I've been enjoying the shit out of it

Hahaha my boy!! I'm in the same boat right now

Tren and drol with high dose test makes my appetite INSANE!! Within the past like 4 hours I've probably consumed close to 3500 cals and my day is like half over lol.

You should seriously get some meridia, that shit will CURB Yor appetite. I was super skeptical about it and my friend gave me a few to try claiming he couldn't barely eat an apple or an omlette without force feeding himself

I was able to eat like 1700 cals a day and not even want to have a bite of anything else, if you get Yor protein and micros in the morning then take it afterwards, you'll have like a couple shakes and maybe some eggs of you can for the rest of the day and be more than satisfied. It's a miracle pill.

Hahaha my boy!! I'm in the same boat right now

Tren and drol with high dose test makes my appetite INSANE!! Within the past like 4 hours I've probably consumed close to 3500 cals and my day is like half over lol.

You should seriously get some meridia, that shit will CURB Yor appetite. I was super skeptical about it and my friend gave me a few to try claiming he couldn't barely eat an apple or an omlette without force feeding himself

I was able to eat like 1700 cals a day and not even want to have a bite of anything else, if you get Yor protein and micros in the morning then take it afterwards, you'll have like a couple shakes and maybe some eggs of you can for the rest of the day and be more than satisfied. It's a miracle pill.

Haha idk man I'm skeptical about it!! I love food and I don't want to not eat enough... I think I just need to have more self control. Sense I've added the winny to my cycle I've gained like 2-3 more pounds I'm weighing 217-218 😁 I'm trying to lean up too! 😫 haha. I'm looking pumped as fuck tho and if I flex my stomach I can still see a little abs.. My girl actually likes it, she tells me she likes me fuller. But fuck that I'm trying to be shredded for summer!! Haha I got that clen and var for when I'm done with this cycle and I think this is my last week by the look of how much is left in the bottle.. Maybe a week and a half.. Then I'm going down to my trt dose of test with clen and var so hopefully that with my diet at 80-90% and some cardio I'll be staying pretty lean. As long as I have a little four pack I'll be happy.. Plus a little after that I'm hoping back on some Tren from another lab hoping it's going to be more potent.. And kicking it with drol😁 I'm stoked!!

Haha idk man I'm skeptical about it!! I love food and I don't want to not eat enough... I think I just need to have more self control. Sense I've added the winny to my cycle I've gained like 2-3 more pounds I'm weighing 217-218 😁 I'm trying to lean up too! 😫 haha. I'm looking pumped as fuck tho and if I flex my stomach I can still see a little abs.. My girl actually likes it, she tells me she likes me fuller. But fuck that I'm trying to be shredded for summer!! Haha I got that clen and var for when I'm done with this cycle and I think this is my last week by the look of how much is left in the bottle.. Maybe a week and a half.. Then I'm going down to my trt dose of test with clen and var so hopefully that with my diet at 80-90% and some cardio I'll be staying pretty lean. As long as I have a little four pack I'll be happy.. Plus a little after that I'm hoping back on some Tren from another lab hoping it's going to be more potent.. And kicking it with drol😁 I'm stoked!!

Yeah I hear ya, what I did was only used them on rest days or small muscle group days. So like I could eat pretty big 3 days of the week then it would be basically a day in between each where I would eat half and it worked out to like a 750 daily deficit on average. The only other thing that works for me is chewing sugar free gum like its fuckin crack cocaine ahahah 2 packs a day bruh

Top Bottom