Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet / calorie suggestions

Subprime26

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some suggestions on how I should proceed with my diet and whether I should be cutting calories or not. My goal right now is to lose body fat. I'm 5'9" and about 175 pounds. I do not know my body fat % but I would guess around 12-15% based on some previous measurements.

I'm currently consuming between 2000 and 2200 calories a day. 30% protein 50% carbs and 20% fat. Based on what I have read in the past and my goal over the last few months I probably should have been trying to get closer to 2600 calories a day.

I have changed my routine and am now doing a full body circuit 3 days a week and cardio 2 days. Should I keep my calories where they are since I've added cardio or should I lower them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to EF! With your stats and the cardio added, I'd say that you should eat around 2,200-2,300 calories per day. This will help you cut about a pound per week without sacrificing too much muscle.

If you want to lose weight, you may need fewer calories. You should talk with your health care team for more personalized recommendations, but Calories chart can help you get started. You may also check attach file for calories chart that will help you. Thanks

Top Bottom