Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Beginners, READ HERE

In all, one diet that is considered easy by many may be hard to others, while some that are hard may be easy to some. I agree wholeheartedly that you do not have to jump into a CKD/keto (just using this as an example since many find it to be the "hardest to follow") diet to get to most of your goals. I can jump into a CKD at any time and not have any problems, while others find it a bitch. Actually, any time you are in a HYPOcaloric diet, you will always find it somewhat harder than that of a HYPERcaloric diet, no matter what the diet plan you are following. Most "bodybuilding" diets of where your goals are to get down to low bodyfat percentages are gonna make you feel like shit!!! As for how I usually go about setting up diets for someone who is really out of shape an/or obese is to start them on an easy diet like "Body-For-Life". Although I am no big fan of Butt-plug, this is a very good diet for beginners. This diet is really simple and easy to follow. Then I usually lead into some sort of Iso/Zone type diet. Finally, and if needed, I will recommend a CKD. If you can get the job done, and if you can reach your goals on a less-strict diet, then there is no need to go to any further extremes. I usually follow an isocaloric diet until it get me into 8-10% bodyfat (or until it becomes ineffective), then switch to a CKD for the final touches (although sometimes I will just start of CKDing). AND of course, this will vary upon each and every individual, and most of the time, it comes down to just whether or not you are eating less calories than you use. Ah hell, I could add a lot more, but I think that although you may get some bonehead answers here every now and then, the other members will usually chime in and corrrect the problem. Some may have noticed that i don't write as much anymore, this is because most people here are usually on the same page, and there is no real need to write it twice. Plus, I get tired of writing the same damn keto advice over and over....thanks to some of you newer members like (MR. X), and to some of you others that have learned a lot in this last year, for taking over on this, I was getting pretty burned-out...no offense of course to any of the newbies. Ahh shit, i'm getting off topic, and it looks like I seemed to write another damn novel....LATER!

I would like to add that the board has really taken off in the last month or two. I have also noticed that a lot of the members from a year ago who did not know much, have done a great job on educating themselves. Once you learn something, it comes easy and natural and fun to teach others. GREAT JOB!

MR. BMJ (Yeah, i'm on Vicodin right now...hehehe)

Top Bottom