Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and exercise makes me tired

If you are at 50% BF, I don't want to even think what % I'm at..

Have you looked into using one of those Gas Station Vacuums and a scalpel ?

Cheaper than Lipo....

KHMER ROGUE said:
Satanic, I'd like to do the The Cauldron on you so I can get rid of you, you sorry excuse for weak and pathetic corpse.

Let me educate you.

I'm going to put an iron container, mouth down, on your stomach. I will lift the container a bit and slip some mice or rats inside. Then I'll heat up the container from the outside with a flame. As it begins to get hot, the mice want to escape, but there is no way out except through the mouth of the cauldron. So they begin to gnaw through your stomach and do so until you die.

You will scream for my dear name when you beg for mercy, fuckface.

One thing though, my little mongoloid.

You forgot to restrain me in any way. So, while you're busy lifting the "container" to put assorted vermin in, I simply kick your legs out, throw the container off of me, grab the nearest shank, and axe-stab you in the top of the skull.

Of course this will be easy, as any sort of physical trauma - here being the leg kick - will send you straight into a grand mal seizure, so I'll have plenty of time to search for implements of destruction while you twitch and drool on the ground.

As you bleed out, you can wonder -

"Why? Why am I so useless?"

And then you will croak, and your mom can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Top Bottom