Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIESOLBOLAN or HELLADROL???

twizm69

Hey guys this is my 1st post and i was wanting to run another cycle. I have done 2 previous cycles and had good results with the first one which was deca but had no results from the second which was ultradrol and trenazone. Was very disappointed. I have not tried diesol or hella but want to bulk up more im talkn BIG! I have read bout both and am still up n the air i appreciate some advice or help on which one would be best for me.

Here are my stats: i also been liftin for 6yrs last 2yrs pretty steady
5"9
205lbs
Between 22-25% bf
30yr old
diet is ok pretty healthy my cardio has always been next to none. I recently started adding more into my routine.30 mins a day

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

For pure mass diesel hands down.
You should focus on diet and get you bf% down.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Firstly welcome to the forum :) With your body fat being plus 20% I would say your diet needs work before you run any cycles. I'm sure you know the story, if diet isn't good your going to get so and so results and we grow from the right nutrition. Supplements and aas help maximize your gains but aren't a substitute for diet. I would recommend posting your diet up in the diet section and start with that bro.

I was leaning towards diesel what bout epistane? I am working on bf% thats y i added cardio. I could do better on my diet but right now its mostly meat and vegetables. It shouldnt take me long to bring it down.

I not gonna start my cycle till my bf%thats is atleast 15% but last time i got this high it only took a couple weeks to get back down so im hoping i still can get there properly. Thanks for the welcome!

diesel will give you the best mass gains.beastdrol was great also but no longer for sale due to law restrictions..

diesel is available at mr supps right now.

If you body fat is that high that makes you about 155 lbm.. that should be higher and your fat considerably lower.. I wouldn't think of cycling until I was at 12% bf.. these AAS also have effects on BP and cholesterol so I wouldnt think about cycling just yet

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks guys for all ur advice and im gonna stock up and continue to work at gettin my bf% down! Im glad to get such positive feedback and once again thanks!

Hey guys this is my 1st post and i was wanting to run another cycle. I have done 2 previous cycles and had good results with the first one which was deca but had no results from the second which was ultradrol and trenazone. Was very disappointed. I have not tried diesol or hella but want to bulk up more im talkn BIG! I have read bout both and am still up n the air i appreciate some advice or help on which one would be best for me.

Here are my stats: i also been liftin for 6yrs last 2yrs pretty steady
5"9
205lbs
Between 22-25% bf
30yr old
diet is ok pretty healthy my cardio has always been next to none. I recently started adding more into my routine.30 mins a day

Honestly I would work on getting your BF% down and your cardio in order. Get some better eating habbits going. Once you get yourself down to like 15% then I would consider running a cycle. I would say you are no where near your genetic limit and should be the one and only time you start to consider AAS/PH.

Honestly I would use helladrol. It won't blow you up, but it will give you LEAN and MAINTAINABLE gains which are what you want in the long run.

Top Bottom