Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan and Tren

flab2fab

Just wanted to let everyone know...

I've been on this Dieselbolan and Tren stack as well as the AGX cutting stack and I have to say, they are delivering on their promise. Over the past 2+ weeks I have gained 4 pounds, dropped 2% bf and increased gains in strength. I am getting back into weightlifting from taking 8 months off and last week to this week I've put on 100lbs on my deadlift, 150lbs on leg sled (can't squat for various reasons) and put on 30lbs on my bench. I doubt all of that was muscle memory. I expect I will be back to my old workout weight by next week or the week after and I still have 4 weeks left before I end my cycle.

Last edited:
What support supps are you using? I'm about to run a comparable cycle and was just going to use Livercare. I wasn't sure if something like AI Cycle Support would be overkill for this kind of cycle or if I should add it in too.

I like to use AI's cycle support...

actually...i prefer their life cycle support as I don't like the taste of the cycle support and would rather just take it in capsule form. Either way it does the same thing tho.

I also like to use the AI Post cycle support as well.

@flab2fab: Your post is great news for me! No side effects-just fantastic growth! I am starting my first ever cycle of Dieselbolan 2.0 Stack combined with a testosterone booster, beginning in October...I hope I can post some positive comments when this begins!

Top Bottom