Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel bolan+ dianabol 1st cycle scematic

Why do you guys complicate things? Dbol will shut you down, and you should run at least 50mgs for about 4 to 8 weeks. I dont know anything about the forged products, but you can run liv 52 for the liver support. You dont need 47 fuckin supplements, you just need to workout hard and eat!!!!!!

50mg of dbol for 8 weeks...?

Your PCT better include a liver and 2 new kidneys..:cool:

columbo agreeed,MAD destruction on those values, and yeah ill save it i just wanted some estro for a bit get some retention, i dont want to have any of that crap comming off of me and me shrinking

50mg of dbol for 8 weeks...?

Your PCT better include a liver and 2 new kidneys..:cool:

This simply isnt true. You are misinformed. Dbol was hugely popular back in the 60's and 70's. Those guys were taking it like candy. How many of them died of liver disease? 8wks is fine for a dbol cycle.

Also, as for taking 2 orals, what about stacking beastdrol with deiselbolan and katanadrol? You dont think that is bad for you liver? Those are all alkylated orals just like dbol.....

This simply isnt true. You are misinformed. Dbol was hugely popular back in the 60's and 70's. Those guys were taking it like candy. How many of them died of liver disease? 8wks is fine for a dbol cycle.
The past was quite exagerated. Doses back then were much less than they are today. And back then, noone did blood tests. For some, 8 weeks could be harsh. And since you don't know the person's physiological stance, bad idea to recommend it.

Also, as for taking 2 orals, what about stacking beastdrol with deiselbolan and katanadrol? You dont think that is bad for you liver? Those are all alkylated orals just like dbol.....
Yes, I personally agree you shouldn't stack beast with other orals, but people still do.

And I had no idea dbol was an alkyline!

The past was quite exagerated. Doses back then were much less than they are today. And back then, noone did blood tests. For some, 8 weeks could be harsh. And since you don't know the person's physiological stance, bad idea to recommend it.

Yes, I personally agree you shouldn't stack beast with other orals, but people still do.

And I had no idea dbol was an alkyline!

not alkyline, alkylated. chemicaly altered at the 17th carbon to allow it to pass through the liver and still be bio available. this is what makes it heptatoxic.:)

not alkyline, alkylated. chemicaly altered at the 17th carbon to allow it to pass through the liver and still be bio available. this is what makes it heptatoxic.:)
I was kidding since most people do not use "alkylated" because it's not the alkylation that causes the toxicity, but the position. Proviron is alkylated, but at the 1 position, making it virtually non-toxic, but also less bio-available.

I was kidding since most people do not use "alkylated" because it's not the alkylation that causes the toxicity, but the position. Proviron is alkylated, but at the 1 position, making it virtually non-toxic, but also less bio-available.

Yeah, Ive never run proviron but am interested in it. The cost verses what you get from it is what Ive been looking at. Almost like hgh, what you get from it aint worth the cost, IMO

Top Bottom