Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diesel bolan+ dianabol 1st cycle scematic

bren565

alright gentleman after months of research and.. needtos guna love this TONS of supplement purchases, i have finally configured my first cycle. all otc, besides the dianabol.

goals : rip my shirts again. (i have shrunk alot)

week 1-4

5mg diana bol (not sure whether to take a bunch 1 week before or 1 a day during? HELP!)
3 DIESEL bolan 2.0
(katanadrol possibility? prob not but i have 2 of em)
gear
unleashed
forged joint rep
forged liv support
ancient strength
attack
hcgenerate

week 5-8
toco8
unleashed
ancient strength
liv.52
gear
formastanzol
hcgenerate

week 9-12
formastanzol
bridge
ancient strength

will also try and get some skeletal balm.. most likely because i plan on lifting only max weights, fuck need to and his on point products, hes making me broke..haha.:chomp:

wow diesel and dbol together im really interested in this one. your muscle memory is gonna bounce right back as soon as you get on the diesel. your pct looks great. but you really dont need the forma stanzol week 9-12. and you should use it while on cycle. especially with the dbol

hm? why on cycle? i dont understand ? and should i just forget week 9-12 and throw the bridge into pct aswell then? and yeah man bulking, therefore ddbol and diesel, sound good u said interested? ahhha

Why do you guys complicate things? Dbol will shut you down, and you should run at least 50mgs for about 4 to 8 weeks. I dont know anything about the forged products, but you can run liv 52 for the liver support. You dont need 47 fuckin supplements, you just need to workout hard and eat!!!!!!

Why do you guys complicate things? Dbol will shut you down, and you should run at least 50mgs for about 4 to 8 weeks. I dont know anything about the forged products, but you can run liv 52 for the liver support. You dont need 47 fuckin supplements, you just need to workout hard and eat!!!!!!
Actually, the rest of his plan is good, and the supps are a great compliment to his efforts. Yes, I agree you need to work out hard and eat, but add the other stuff in, and it's even better.

You also do not need 50mg of dbol at all, 20-30mg does just fine.

you dont fukin need 50 mgs off dbol either your perfectly fine on 25 mgs with none side and less bloat, dbol is one of the strongest oral aas available you could quite happily take 20 mgs and see results. more is not better. yeah your right with the right training and diet massive improvements are made,
just dont try to over complicate things and like someone previously said i wouldnt do 2 orals very harsh on your liver even with protection.

hm, so no dbol? just save it for rainy day? or do it 1 week before at a higher dose? u guys seem against 2 orals understandably so...

Top Bottom