Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you ever notice supplements suck?

HAHA

HAZ EVERONE FORGOT TO ADD FLAXSEED OIL CAUSE ITS DAMN GOOD FOR YOU.MILK THISTLE,PRIM ROSE OIL FOR YOUR LIVER,B-VITAMINS EXSPESALLY INJECTABLE B-12 FOR HEALTH HELL IT HELPED ME GET OVER THE FLU A COUPLE TIMES,YOHIMBE FOR HARD ONS,ECA STACKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS,HERBAL DIRETICS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARENT AS GREAT AS THEY CLAM,CRANBERRY EXSTRACT FOR YOUR KIDNEYS,SAW-PALAMENTO AND AFRICAN PYGUM BARK FOR YOUR PROSTATE AND HAIR BY BLOCKING CONVERSION TO DHT,SASPRILLA ROOT SEEMS TO CLEAR UP MY ACNE I DUNNO TO MUCH ABOUT IT BUT IT WORKED FOR ME IM DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT. PEACE BRO'S:fro: OH YEAH CITRACEL FOR CONSTIPATION.

I have to completely disagree.

With the advancements of supplements people are getting bigger naturally than ever before.

Dont forget protein powder is also considered as a food supplement.

Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Amino Acids, Efa's and so on.

What kind of a message is this post sending out to everyone? Of course you aas are more effective but they are illegal and harmful and dont let anyone tell you different.

Peace

Last edited:
The Iron Game said:
I have to completely disagree.

With the advancements of supplements people are getting bigger naturally than ever before.

Dont forget protein powder is also considered as a food supplement.

Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Amino Acids, Efa's and so on.

What kind of a message is this post sending out to everyone? Of course you aas are more effective but they are illegal and harmful and dont let anyone tell you different.

Peace

Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Amino Acids, Efa's and a good multi are all you need... The rest is a complete waste of money. Other than the 6 supplements mentioned above, that will be the only "natural" supplements I will use.

You'd think will all the monet companies make from ripping customers off that someone would come out with a supplement that acutally is useful, besides the ones previously listed. maybe one day my friends, just maybe.

FlexManning,

Just out of curiosity, who do you consider a credible writer?? There might be 5 in the entire industry :)

Between the temptation to bash competitors products , to the natural tendency to view ones own work as superior, to personal dislikes, to lack of knowledge, to anti-supplement biases... you get the point, it is very difficult to find someone that is honest, unbiased, and knowledgable. Even Lyle McDonald, who I consider the most knowledgable person in the industry and who also has no financial ties to any supplement, has recently changed his stance on prohormones from saying no way they work, to saying he doesn't doubt that high doses of intranasal and transdermal probably do. Also, we can never forget the shit Bill Phillips/MM2K/EAS pulled.

The point: the only way to decide if something should work is to take a critical look at the science presented.

Top Bottom