Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you ever notice supplements suck?

FlexManning

I know this is beating a dead horse, but wtf. Every time I pick up a magazine there's
a study where some new super supplement turns out to be a load of bullshit.
And here's a golden rule, if even one credible writer says that a supplement is
a fraud, then it probably is no matter how many others say it's viable.
Hell what's really out there? Creatine and Glutamine, a multivitamin and a good
tasting protein powder? If something works really well then one of two things happens:
either it becomes a prescription substance or it becomes totally illegal (even
ecstacy, lsd, marijuana, and heroin have some medical uses).

FlexManning,i agree whole heartedly with you bro.Since reading up/studying aas for a year or two before deciding(thankfully) to use them,you get to see and understand the bullshit the market men print in magazines to sell shite supplements.
Let Muscle-Tech try and sue my ass off for this comment along with that lying piece of shit Zulak,but there's been studies that have proven that their supposed protein that claims to have 40= gms of protein in has as little as 5gms.Now that is a complete friggin' rip off where nothing gets done about it.
As Flex M. says creatine,glutamine a good multi vitamin-mineral and a good protein if you can find one is the only supp's needed.Save the rest of your money for gear,you'll be damned glad you did.
One final word.DON'T BUY prohormones.Biggest crock of shit going.
I thankyou and goodnight,:)

What the Hell are you talkin about?

Ok well maybe some do, but Muscletech is THE BomB!:p

I agree, most of the supps you buy that claim to have steroid like results are shit and are just a marketing scam to take money from the consumers.
Arkan, Great sig bro LOL

M18

I learned that lesson the hard way but fortunately only got ripped off on one or two bogus supps. ZMassPM was one that sounded good in theory to me but sucked ass when I tried it.

Top Bottom