Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

good lord this is an old thread.

i would say tren is great on cycle but after cycle with no base your gains will evaporate and you will put on fat fast. its a poor choice for those who want to keep their gains. no one, unless they are severely below their genetic potential can tell me with a straight face they kept their strength after tren. it will give you unrealistic and crazy strength gains, but it can be a mind fuck when your bench press drops 30 pounds a month after you are done with it..

hence why newbs should stay away, once you get used to setting PR's its gonna be hard to ever go back to other AAS. tren really is king. its like driving a BMW for 10 years and then driving a ford.

I used tren for mass so I didnt see crazy strength gains. I did it ED for 42 straight days, pinning glutes and ventro glute. Stacked with 500 mg Test E. Gained 32 lbs. While dropping bodyfat too. 205 lb 14%bf to 232 lb 10-11% bf. :) Awesome stuff.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

I used tren for mass so I didnt see crazy strength gains. I did it ED for 42 straight days, pinning glutes and ventro glute. Stacked with 500 mg Test E. Gained 32 lbs. While dropping bodyfat too. 205 lb 14%bf to 232 lb 10-11% bf. :) Awesome stuff.

Holy shit, how long did it take to lose all those gains

well what the hell do all you gurus cycle?!?!? I like primo but it make my libido go to shit. I wish i could stack primo and winny because it does my body good. I cant get schering primo but found a brand that is just as good. I guess you have to stack some test with primo to avoid libido issues and i dont like test. Who dat!

well what the hell do all you gurus cycle?!?!? I like primo but it make my libido go to shit. I wish i could stack primo and winny because it does my body good. I cant get schering primo but found a brand that is just as good. I guess you have to stack some test with primo to avoid libido issues and i dont like test. Who dat!

How can you not like test bor?

One more pin of Test E tomorrow. Lost 5 lbs of fat and water, reduced waist from 37 to 35". Arm vascularity increased. Feeling great. Strength still rocking. Recovery still good and sleep is better, dont wake up in the middle of the night but once to piss. Libido is great. After last pin going on TRT 200 mg Test Cyp once a week pin and 250iu HCG 2x wk, Forma Stanzol 10 pumps split am/pm. After a 6 weeks on TRT plan is Deca 500 mg wk for 12 wks w/ Prami for prolactin control. Lets see what happens.

Top Bottom