Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did PMMA kill Rich Piana?

Peambl

After the death of Rich Piana, there have been rumors that he has died because he was using PMMA. What do you think – is it possible to die from that stuff? What it is it?

PMMA is the short term for non-resorbable polymethylmethacrylate microspheres. These are basically used as fillers for the body, mostly in the plastic surgery. What's interesting, is that it has been used for these medical purposes since 1930's, so for some reason I doubt this could be the reason of whatever condition that led him to death. However, I am personally not an advocate of using it for bodybuilding purposes, since it is not much better than synthol. It is safer, but yet it kills the whole purpose of muscle development.

he died from a heart attack and slamming his head

what caused the heart attack was years of 'abusing his body' with all kinds of shit. it was a trajectory waiting to happen. he has had an enlarged heart for a while now and refused to fix the issue by losing mass and getting his heart healthier. it was a selfish decision but i cannot fault him as he didn't have kids

After the death of Rich Piana, there have been rumors that he has died because he was using PMMA. What do you think – is it possible to die from that stuff? What it is it?

It's NOT a rumor. He freely admitted to injecting it into his arms some years ago in one of his YouTube videos (just look on his channel).

Even if we thought that shit could move about it's not what killed him. Smashing his head on a bit of furniture with what MAY have been (we'd need an autopsy to make it official) a heart attack is what killed him.

Now it's arguable that his overall lifestyle might have affected his heart. It's not healthy to be as heavy as he was - and I'm as heavy as he was. Nor to be on AAS for so long (I'm not), not even to enjoy ice cream (as per videos with Sara - his ex) and I love ice cream.

But here's a thing - none of us are perfect and some of us posting here right now do stupid stuff.

As with a lot of things, I am sure it was a combination of multiple things rather than one single cause. With the lifestyle he lived, he freely talked about this happening. He knew he would not live long.

Top Bottom