Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

did lance armstrong take steroids?

thewinkshow

New member
what u think? did he or not?

i mean he was the best cyclst for 7 years straight,and one of the best ever,we know alot of the other cyclists were doping,but lance still beat them,meaning either

lance doped

or

he is one of the greatest athletes ever,beating the dopers,while he was natural.

what u rekon
 
I think he passed the test-which is all that really matters.

And as far as what I think personally? I think natural genetics and talent just arent enough when competing at this level of competition in any sport(besides badminton maybe?)
 
passed all drug tests just like barry bonds..

Just like with the floyd landis thing now too.. F*cking french are so corrupt its pathetic.. They hate americans! I hope americans win that race for the next 1000 years..
 
I agree with Ulter. He would be playing Russian Roulette by using gear or especially Gh.

I think he trained his ass off and was more mentally strong than any athelete in any sport.
 
Ulter is right!! If steroids help muscle grow. Then you know they would definatley help cancer cells grow and at an alarming rate!! My friend got cancer 5 years ago and he used to juice all the time. Doc told him if he ever did them again his cancer could come back 5 fold and quick enough to have no chance in getting it fast enough
 
I read some article saying that he might have gotten the cancer from steroid use. I disagree but that's what some people have said.
 
Many people are so quick to judge anyone that does well, and its a real shame.. Maybe he did or maybe he didnt, he never tested positive, so you cant deny him for being as great as he is.. Always haters out there..
 
agree with ulter as well.

who's to judge? that guy has been through hell and back with cancer alone. i know from personal experience how fucked up it is to go through that. let the man be. who cares if he dabbed with gh once or twice?
 
In my opinion the question is irrelevant. I'd suspect the playing field at that level is rather balanced. The man is an amazing individual and inspiration. As for the French test, I believe they stated that an old sample of his (not sure of blood/urine) was tested for EPO (now that it can be tested for) and the result was positive. I am unsure of the validity of the claim however.
 
"he is one of the greatest athletes ever,beating the dopers,while he was natural."

Well that sums it up...I mean - I have seen an amateur taking epo...useless guy, within 5 weeks he was winning races. I'm sorry, but you can't compete natural against these guys.

Not to take anything away from Lance...eg in 2003 he won through mental strength - he shudda lost that one, but he managed to claw it back. Very impressive. As a sportsman you cannot match this guy for killer temperament (unusuall for endurance guys)

they def used epo...I have seen stats of his hct, going from 41 to 48 in a couple of weeks - not possible, with altitude tents and all that bs...rubbish.

Corticosteriods. some growth probably. nighttime dialysis (to remove by products from extreme exercise).

So this man is quite something...was he doped? I'm pretty sure he was. Then again, so were a whole lot of them. But I think there were a couple of clean guys in the peleton as well, which is a shame - these guys are the real champs.
 
Think about it he has one testicle. It alone cannot make as much test as two do so if they are testing for ratios. He has a leg up because his body isnt making as much as what would be considered a baseline due to the natural lack of (one nut). So if he uses say test suspension in moderate doses he could pass a ratio or ester test
 
passed all drug tests?

I'm a tested athlete last 2 years. Used prop 10 days out, got tested clean.

You can certainly get away with these thigns. But the fact he was tested so often, is quite impressive I must say. Not sure how he did it.

Clean? nope, don't think so? Respect? more than anyone in the world. Except perhaps the first natty cyclist in the Tdf, who probably cam ein 100th place or seomthing. now that...is dedication.

I hejard even if he has one testicle it does not afefct Test production at all...
 
Doesnt he have something odd about his heart,bigger ventricles than the average human,or some wierd crap,thought I heard a story on this,his heart works much less then the average competitor/cardio because of this?Anybody heard this story?
 
hmmm...would be surprised. his vo2 max is among the best, but there have been better. his is 82, some guys have measured up to 88.

All endurance guys hearts are enlarged to some extent suually about 40% larger than avg.

I still think he used stuff.
 
Zircon said:
passed all drug tests?

I'm a tested athlete last 2 years. Used prop 10 days out, got tested clean.

You can certainly get away with these thigns. But the fact he was tested so often, is quite impressive I must say. Not sure how he did it.

Clean? nope, don't think so? Respect? more than anyone in the world. Except perhaps the first natty cyclist in the Tdf, who probably cam ein 100th place or seomthing. now that...is dedication.

I hejard even if he has one testicle it does not afefct Test production at all...

The difference between your test and his was that you were only tested for test ratios. Not substances like he was. If you would have been tested for substances they would have looked for prop metabolites and found them. IOC testing facilities bust abusers because they run the whole library on the blood they test. I helped someone cycle who is on this year's BCS Champion. Not naming the school of course. He cycled prop and then suspension right up to camp and tested negative because the school only tested ratios. 4 months later he was tested by the NCAA and passed again. If he'd have been using prop ten days from the NCAA test he wouldn't be getting his ring.



Note: Sorry UF fans, that game's going to be played only in theory because it's already over.
 
One thing we have all learned from performance enhancing drugs over the years is where there is smoke there is usually fire. (E. Germans, Ben Johnson, Michelle Smith, TDF (too many to name), Sosa, Bonds, etc.

added to this, historically, cycling & track n field have been at the forefront of doping. My gut is Lance used before cancer, after his treatment I would be surprised if he did.

my .02
 
nomad05 said:
One thing we have all learned from performance enhancing drugs over the years is where there is smoke there is usually fire. (E. Germans, Ben Johnson, Michelle Smith, TDF (too many to name), Sosa, Bonds, etc.

added to this, historically, cycling & track n field have been at the forefront of doping. My gut is Lance used before cancer, after his treatment I would be surprised if he did.

my .02

One thing you left out is that all the guys you named there are bulked up. The key to being an elite cyclist is minimum weight and all in the legs. Lance is a bean pole with calf muscles and that is what makes him great. If you want to chalk his sucess up to anything, other than the fact he flat out worked everyone else, give it to the Chemo because that was when he came back 20 lbs lighter.

Steroid are a non - starte and why your opinion is probably worth just about the $.02 value you gave it.
 
billfred said:
One thing you left out is that all the guys you named there are bulked up. The key to being an elite cyclist is minimum weight and all in the legs. Lance is a bean pole with calf muscles and that is what makes him great. If you want to chalk his sucess up to anything, other than the fact he flat out worked everyone else, give it to the Chemo because that was when he came back 20 lbs lighter.

Steroid are a non - starte and why your opinion is probably worth just about the $.02 value you gave it.

Bro, I am not for one second saying Lance didn't work hard, or out work everyone else in the Tour.

But suggesting that athletes who are light or not overly muscular don't use is nonsense. For chistsakes John Mcenroe admitted to using AAS; he is not what I consider muscular. You can take all the AAS you want but your size will be dependent on the type of training, genetics (including how your body repsonds to the gear, etc.) Last time I checked I didn't think lance did a lot of anerobic resistance training.

Additionally I said "performance enhancing drugs" not just gear. EPO, stimulants, etc. Listen cycling is dirty along with other sports but it is well known that cycling is one of the dirtiest. Track & Field isn't too far behind & I competed at the collegiate level & it was rampant at the elite level (see M. Jones, Montgomery, I could go on & on.)

To me that fact that Lance "may" have used doesn't dampen the type of athlete or person he is at all- but please open your eyes & do a little research before you come on here blasting others
 
Top Bottom