Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Anyone Watch Worlds Strongest Man This Morning?

StickFigure

Mariusz Pudzianowski is a freaking ANIMAL!! He said in one of the interviews that he is only giving 70% effort in the Semi-finals and will put in 100% in the Finals. This year he looks bigger than ever and just as lean and his endurance and conditioniong are through the roof! The guy is barley breathing hard after most of the events. Barring any injuries, it looks like h'e will once again walk away the Champ no problem!

Hey i used to watch that show...I love waatching those guys pull semi's and shit...God that's hot!!! :p

MILF69 said:
Hey i used to watch that show...I love waatching those guys pull semi's and shit...God that's hot!!! :p

Weeeelllll....that's not really the direction I was going with this....but I'm glad you enjoy it. ;)

He is heads and shoulders about the rest of those guys, he is absolutely phenomenal. He could be stronger if he had more bodyfat too. He looks incredible.

StickFigure said:
Weeeelllll....that's not really the direction I was going with this....but I'm glad you enjoy it. ;)

I've always gotta take it the next level...sorry Stick!

I wanna see those guys cut down to bare muscle and do MMA. With such retard strength, with about 5 yrs of training they can over power all the competition. Well.. thats if they dont have glass jaws.

Top Bottom