Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diary while shredding up? Good, bad, irrelevant?!

SwollenMember_18

I've been looking around and there seems to me lots of mixed opinions on dairy while gettin cut up

I have seen some guys say it makes no difference just hit your macros however you want

Some guys preach that it causes the softer puffyish skin appearance so they avoid it completely

Some guys say they don't cut without it because it's a great source of casein protein, and helps restain muscle quite well.

Anyways basically my bedtime snack on my cut is a nice bowl of Greek yogurt flavoured with SF strawberry jello powder (5kcal serving... Amazing diet hack) and some unsweetened cocoa powder, with a serving of dry curd cottage cheese mixed in and topped with a tblsp of natty PB

Been debating cutting that out to see if it makes any difference, but it's the meal I look forward to most šŸ™ˆ so I don't really want to haha!

What is yall's take on dairy and how it effects you visually and physically? And this is while dieting not building preferably! Fire away gents!

I say irrelevant unless you notice water retention from dairy as some do then maybe cut it out last few weeks.

For me, no dairy. It's not necessary. You can accomplish anything without it. Dairy biologically exists for one purpose, to turn a sweet little calf and fatten it into a 1000lb bull. And in the words of Arnold, "milk is for babies." Lol

For me, no dairy. It's not necessary. You can accomplish anything without it. Dairy biologically exists for one purpose, to turn a sweet little calf and fatten it into a 1000lb bull. And in the words of Arnold, "milk is for babies." Lol

Dairy is full of growth factors to help with development, whether they have much effect? Eh probably not but i dont think it willl hurt actual fat loss, maybe some water retention though. I believe in peri workout nutrition as well and like whey iso immediately postwo so i wouldnt cut dairy completely personally until maybe the last week or so before i want to look my best

Yeah your method sounds pretty conservative on dairy which if you must have it, that's the right approach

Beauty! Thanks gentlemen! Yeah it's just that one dairy dish every evening. I find it helps me sleep as well which is nice... Possibly just cuz I'm bloated as all hell after I eat it so I just wanna lamp out hahaha.

But yeah i donno I guess the only way to really know is to experiment on yourself, but I'm already basically as lean as I wanted to be way ahead of schedule so I'm just going to start building again soon anyways

No point in changing what's worked this far to maybe see a tiny bit extra dryness... Not likenim stepping on stage or doing a shoot!

Top Bottom