Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol

Stats? On you and your gear? You can get that shit in any mg you want now and days so....but no one will help you with out stats.

thay are 10mg THE gear is jdlegend
am 24 6 yeas experience with training i am a gym instructor

Lean Body Mass Is: 144.3 lbs
Bodyfat Percentage Is: 14.3 %

breakfast— oatmeal, eggs, and skim milk;
lunch— two turkey and swiss cheese sandwiches on whole-wheat bread with mustard;
pre-workout— applesauce and two chicken breasts;
dinner— steamed rice, two cans of tuna packed in water, and a can of vegetables mixed in a bowl;
pre-bedtime— one chicken breast and celery with peanut butter.

You are too small for steroids. You need to gain more naturally. If you need a little boost go with some unleashed, and daa from ntbm.

NTBM REP

if i was doin a dbol only cycle

week 1-5 dbol25-30mg
week 1-5 daa
week 1-8 forma stanazol

week 6 start pct Unleashed and forged post cycle

thay are 10mg THE gear is jdlegend
am 24 6 yeas experience with training i am a gym instructor

breakfast— oatmeal, eggs, and skim milk;
lunch— two turkey and swiss cheese sandwiches on whole-wheat bread with mustard;
pre-workout— applesauce and two chicken breasts;
dinner— steamed rice, two cans of tuna packed in water, and a can of vegetables mixed in a bowl;
pre-bedtime— one chicken breast and celery with peanut butter.

if you cannot figure out basic math then you shouldn't be messing with hormones. not trying to be a prick but its true.

also with that diet you have you obviously are failing in your workouts if you are only 144 pounds and have 14% body fat. something is wrong here. lets fix A and B before worrying about C

I think if LBM is 144.3 with BF @14.3% then TS should be around 168 in total body weight??

if you cannot figure out basic math then you shouldn't be messing with hormones. not trying to be a prick but its true.

also with that diet you have you obviously are failing in your workouts if you are only 144 pounds and have 14% body fat. something is wrong here. lets fix A and B before worrying about C

Words of wisdom right here. And how do you instruct gym if you didn't pass math class?

Top Bottom