Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol impact on natural test level

CuttnStrut

I have been reading and can't seem to get an accurate answer for a question I have. When using Dbol alone, ( and I'm not looking for opinions on oral only cycle) how would this impact a blood level for natural testosterone? Should you expect your natty level to be lower on dbol? Or higher with the supplementation? Or due to synthetic form it acts alone actually decreasing natural testosterone? I am talking during cycle here not post cycle. Thanks guys

I have been reading and can't seem to get an accurate answer for a question I have. When using Dbol alone, ( and I'm not looking for opinions on oral only cycle) how would this impact a blood level for natural testosterone? Should you expect your natty level to be lower on dbol? Or higher with the supplementation? Or due to synthetic form it acts alone actually decreasing natural testosterone? I am talking during cycle here not post cycle. Thanks guys

Your level of test will go down. Many people choice to run hcgenerate during a oral cycle like this for that reason. Keeps sex drive screaming and prevents any of the low test side effects and feelings. At the same time preventing shut down,adding gains,and making it a lot more easy to recover when its time for pct..

And I for one think oral cycles are good shit. I will run one once in a wile when I am just sick of injecting and feel like giving the skin a brake.

Thanks Needto. Another trusted EF member clarified for me the other day about something. About a year ago, I was fatigued bad, went to doc and he drew a test level. Now I at that point hadn't touched aas. My reading was 260. So doc had me shoot 250mg test enanth week x 12 weeks. I never considered that a cycle but now I realize it was. The problem is the doc knew less than I did sadly. After the 12 weeks, went back, felt great, little bloat but nothing unbearable. So I asked him about maintenance at that time and he said no need you system had a boost now it will restart. BS. I crashed about week 15 go figure. My body recovered but it took a while. I didn't know about obtaining any pct myself or aas at the time. I started a dbol only cycle @ 20mg daily, 2 weeks in and having good clean results believe it or not. I found another doc, researched her knowledge before going and she knows her stuff. She wants me to have test level drawn, but didn't want the dbol to cause a false high in my natty test level. So looks lime I'm up for HRT therapy. That's why I was asking.

Need to clarify, the time from body recovery to start of dbol cycle has been approx 7 months. Left that part out.

My first cycle was Dbol only.. 10mg's a day no pct or ancillaries.. worked fantastic for me.. no real big shutdown to speak of.. good gains.. not really any water retention to speak of.. no bloat.. no acne.. gains and felt fucking great.

But a product like hcgenerate would be good to run after probably.

Don't take it before that blood test though.. the dbol may show as test.. I'm not really sure, I'd just stay on the safe side and wait until she gives you test to go with it/ ): ]

Top Bottom