Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dialtone, nanatities, chris023929173 computer techies

CPU and memory are bare minimum in today's world. Not suitable for games but fine for surfing, email, spouse box. I MIGHT go $225-250, definitely no more.

CPU and memory are bare minimum in today's world. Not suitable for games but fine for surfing, email, spouse box. I MIGHT go $225-250, definitely no more.

+1. Specs are minimal for modern gaming but if you're just wanting a super cheap machine to fanny about on for surfing teh pr0n, e-mails etc then crack on.

Curious as to why the graphics card is reasonably high end though (I'm told the 800 series 8800, 9800 etc are best) when everything else is mediocre.

Enjoy your new rig then.

Curious as to why the graphics card is reasonably high end though (I'm told the 800 series 8800, 9800 etc are best) when everything else is mediocre.

Enjoy your new rig then.

I noticed that too. Just plan on bumping the RAM to 4GB at least. That might cost $75-100 tops. I'm all aboot the quad cores myself.

night and day between duo and quad? haven't had a chance to test a rig with a quad core

Top Bottom