Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dextrose, flaxseed oil.......anyhtign else?

mrjet2you

OK THIS IS A 2 PART QUESTION!.........................1 ) WHat are some natural things i can take after a workout that will help the asorbtion of the Whey Protein really good.......See i am low on money and i cant buy any supps right now....and when i do get money i need to save it so please help me........what is the best thing to take with the Whey that is natural.....for ex. sugar or somthing like that.....im not talkign bout mixing it with water or milk ......im talking about a thing like dextrose i can use that u can find in your kitchen???

2)Does Flax Seed Oil come in pill form or liqud form or what? and if it comes in pill form how many a night should i take?

If you can just asnwer one of these qusitions aswner it thnkx very much!

1) Simple sugars are the best thing to take with your post-workout whey. Optimally, you'd want to stick with a monosaccharide like glucose or dextrose. Table sugar (sucrose) is a disaccharide, and is better than nothing, but if you can swing it, stick with dextrose. A few days ago, Kronk pointed-out that you can get a 10-lb bag of dextrose on-line for 11 bucks, but if you don't want to deal with that, stop by Wal-Mart and get yourself a bag of smarties for two bucks.

2) You can get flaxseed oil in capsules, but there are a few probems with it. a) it takes like 13 capsules to equal one tbsp of flax oil, and b) the capsule manufacturing process degrades the quality of the oil.

like give me some examples of some of those sugars u were talking about....and does walmart really sell that stuff???

also.....so the liquid form is better??? what price does that run moslty

Sure it may not sound cheap, but an 11lbs bucket of dextrose goes a long ways when a serving size for 75g is only 1/3 of a cup. Plus, I dont want to eat 3 million smarties after every workout. :D Shipping is a bitch.

I have heard that it is used in sweetening wine, but is it used for beer as well? I definitely agree with what you are saying, but I dont know if I can get a hold of it. However, there is a "brew it yourself" place in town, perhaps they have dextrose. :confused:

Top Bottom