Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

desperately need help!

bill321

im taking d bol right now but the whole reason i even work out is because i have big puffy nipples, im not fat or anything. but i heard if i stop the d bol and take nolvadex it will help with my nipples. can someone tell me how many mgs of the nolva i should take and if i have to stop the d bol?

Stop the dbol and start your PCT. dbol is not for you if you are trying to get rid of puffy nipples. Do some more research.

Pre-exisent puffy nipples + Dbol = Ice Cream Cones (without the ice cream!) My friend, I suggest you drop the Dbol like yesterday and look into some kind of outpatient surgery to get rid of 'em, I was just playing around at the beginning, I apologize, but for a pre-existing condition such as yours, you will ALWAYS bump into this problem when incorporating AAS into your lifestyle. If you get the glands removed while on surgery, you will never have to worry about this again. Just my 2 ml's...

nolva 60/40/40/20

you may need letro or surgery. working out isnt going to get rid of gyno. what are you doing to yourself?

Joe is right for the nolvadex dosing. And yes stop the cycle. I personally use mostly test and don't have a bunch of experience with other compounds but maybe you shod look into compounds like tbol, winny, var and so on. However it is still possible to get gyno from these, just less likely.

letro AND nolvadex?

Either one of those will work. Any type of selective AI like Tamoxifen aka Nolvadex, Clomid, Formestane, Letro/ Femara etc...

Just pick one and take it appropriately. And yes you have to stop the d bol
or
you can keep doing it and find you some waffle cones and in no time you will have a double scoop! Put some chocolate syrup on them hoes! And dont forget the sprinkles bitch

Top Bottom