Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine with Anavar?

WinnyPumps

I was thinkin about goin with an Anavar only cycle instead of Test/Anavar for certain reasons so I was thinkin of this:

1-8 Var 50mg ed
1-4 Dermacrine
Supps: Omega 3's, Flax, Creatine, NAC, EFA's, BCAA's, Whey

Just lookin to get more solid and stronger while loosing some bodyfat.
Can I take Dermacrine for any longer or 4 weeks should be the max??

PCT: 10mg Nolva ed, Sustain, Unleashed

Stats: 26, 5'10, 200, around 13-15%bf

I was thinkin about goin with an Anavar only cycle instead of Test/Anavar for certain reasons so I was thinkin of this:

1-8 Var 50mg ed
1-4 Dermacrine
Supps: Omega 3's, Flax, Creatine, NAC, EFA's, BCAA's, Whey

Just lookin to get more solid and stronger while loosing some bodyfat.
Can I take Dermacrine for any longer or 4 weeks should be the max??

PCT: 10mg Nolva ed, Sustain, Unleashed

Stats: 26, 5'10, 200, around 13-15%bf

Yes you can take the dermacrin for the full 8 weeks bro. Just so long as you are doing pct after. In fact it would be better that you did bro.. Send me a pm and I will give you a discount for it too.

Not only will it take the place of test and work like a very light test dose. It will also make you feel great all day and help with a lot of other things.

Yes you can take the dermacrin for the full 8 weeks bro. Just so long as you are doing pct after. In fact it would be better that you did bro.. Send me a pm and I will give you a discount for it too.

Not only will it take the place of test and work like a very light test dose. It will also make you feel great all day and help with a lot of other things.

Ok sounds good!
Nolva, Sustain, and Unleashed is plenty for PCT??

Top Bottom