Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dermacrine sustain use

I use it for pct. Some times even off cycle just for the sex drive but thats only if I have run out of reg dermacrine(witch seems to work the best for me).

Bazl said:
but how much and how often?
Well Most people use sustain for 4 weeks 5 pumps ed starting after the aas has cleared. most often 2 weeks after a cycle. Its great for pct and the new sustain alpha is said to be even better.

Myself I use dermacrin reg right after a cycle 5 pumps ed for 4 weeks. then I switch to the sustain. I keep switching on and off reg derma and sustain until I feel like doing another cycle.

Is there any benefit to running Alpha while on an anabolic androgenic steroids cycle? Or is this something better utilized when off?

I am using it now...I used the dermacrine first....4-5 pumps a day before i went to bed...Now that i finished that, i am using the sustain for part of my post cycle..since off cycle i never crashed, still stoked for the gym everyday, sex drive is still high..so great stuff...i am about to buy more dermacrine and some of that phyto test..or however you spell it, to take until i can get back on and have recovered fully...haha

Needto..Is it ok to use dermacrine s. in weight lifting when not on a cycle and not for pct use? Still have benefits other than sex drive (which it does give me)?

bluejay said:
Is there any benefit to running Alpha while on an anabolic androgenic steroids cycle? Or is this something better utilized when off?

Guys on TRT say they feel the best while on Sustain, so it does have some positive effect even if you are "on".

If you just want to use it alone, that is fine too. Its great for an all around libido and T boost.

-Pp

Selfcentor said:
Needto..Is it ok to use dermacrine s. in weight lifting when not on a cycle and not for PCT - post cycle therapy - use? Still have benefits other than sex drive (which it does give me)?

I always felt a really good boost in the gym from Dermacrine. Mostly in increased stamina and motivation, some strength too. To me it was almost like the difference of being on creatine or not, I could do similar weights but just do more reps and then recover faster...

I have used Dermacrine by itself before and it worked well, although now I am looking forward to using the Derma with some Phyto Test, that one is supposed to be a serious muscle builder, we'll see...

bluejay
yes it has many benefits to running Alpha while on an anabolic androgenic steroids cycle. I would say to check out the ingredents and all the benefits they give.

Selfcentor
Again yes there is. I have to speak from my experence though. We all know I have prob used both reg dermacrine and sustain more then any one. For me both on cycle and as a stand alone products to get a edge in the gym reg dermacrine has worked the best for me. I also use reg dermacrine after a cycle followed by sustain. Thats me though. Reg dermacrine is mind-blowing for me both on and off cycle.
Reg dermacrine is so unique to each user though. Where sustain seems to have a
synonymous effects for every one. Sustain and sustaon alpha are unequivocally
pct's best friend for the majority of users.

SO if someone asked me which one should I use on cycle? I would say try reg dermacrine off cycle by its self to see if its going to work for you like it dos me and others. If it works great off cycle for you its going to do the same one cycle....
If not then go with the sustain or sustain alpha. Pretty much I think every one should try the reg sustain off cycle at least once. If you're one of the people it works really good for you will swear by it and be hooked on it.

If some one said witch one should I use for pct? I always say sustain or sustain alpha. They are reliable, and thats what we all want in a pct right? Some people will use reg dermacrine first but every one ends up using the sustain in the end.

Top Bottom