Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denmark imposes a "fat tax"

PICK3

(AP) COPENHAGEN, Denmark — Denmark has imposed a "fat tax" on foods such as butter and oil as a way to curb unhealthy eating habits.

Denmark imposes a "fat tax" - CBS News

While other European countries have already imposed higher taxes on sugar, Linnet Juul says he believes Denmark is the first country in the world to tax fatty foods.

he

<----------------------------

eats LOTS of fat...he just doesn't eat many carbs...and his lipid profile is nothing short of sublime.

sugars, white bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. are the real enemy imho...nothing but empty calories...the human body knows what to do with protein and fat, but it's not equipped (generally speaking) to efficiently/effectively deal with carbohydrates...these should be viewed as "treats" and used accordingly.

I agree with Digi.
They need to have a better Overall plan than this.

Boy are they gonna be embarrassed when they realize a blob of butter still isn't as bad for you as a couple slices of bread.

I support a Richard Simmons tax where if you don't do "Dancing to the Oldies" at least three times a week, we fine you $50 per week.

It only seems fair.

sugars, white bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. are the real enemy imho...nothing but empty calories...the human body knows what to do with protein and fat, but it's not equipped (generally speaking) to efficiently/effectively deal with carbohydrates...these should be viewed as "treats" and used accordingly.

yep, another fault of our evolution

(generally speaking) we crave sweets as a treat although we can readily produce a shit ton of the stuff

I support a Richard Simmons tax where if you don't do "Dancing to the Oldies" at least three times a week, we fine you $50 per week.

It only seems fair.

I'm knot participating in any exercise program that encourages embracing teh sausage on your off days

just sayin'

I'm knot participating in any exercise program that encourages embracing teh sausage on your off days

just sayin'

Uncle Sugar's new healthcare plan may involve you embracing teh sawsage.

I understand why they did it, but I'm unclear on how to provide an alternative solution (other then saying that they should of taxed carbohydrates and poli-fats).

Top Bottom