Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deload week after bulk before starting cut?

SwollenMember_18

So I finished up my mass phase for the year about 3 weeks ago and it went fairly well (bit softer than I was hoping) but put on about 25 pounds this year with the help of AAS.

I was training HARD throughout this whole season, lots of 2-a-days and heavy lifting sessions. I noticed last time after I did this, when I transitioned into my cut fat loss was extremely slow. Almost like my body just had nothing left to work with. I took a week off at Christmas break, and came back with a vengeance making a ton of progress in a short time period. It seems to be happening again this time.

Is this in my head? And am I overthinking the process? Or should I take a week to enjoy life a bit, keep the training light and minimal, then get back at it 100%? Or just keep pushing through and see what happens.

P.S. I'm just cruising on trt dose of test right now if that makes a difference, 2 weeks off of a 16 week tren run. (Long I know but I couldn't stop the gains were to awesome 🙄)

Top Bottom