Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delicious Protein Bars

you can use syrup instead of honey if you don't want them so sweet!

you can use syrup instead of honey if you don't want them so sweet!

Actually, it was the carbs I was trying to reduce Radar. But with that suggestion, I'll be trying that Walden Farms sugar free 0 carb syrup they make.

Thanks for putting that idea in my head bro!

Quick question: is there a difference between needto's Better Bars and George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars? They come in the same flavors... I only ask because I got an email from EF today advertising GS Raw bars.

Thanks!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

well if you buy your honey from the local farmers market and its fresh I don't see the harm in using it. there are conflicting things out there about honey but IMO i feel like fresh and natural honey right from the bee-hive and not processed is healthy in moderation. this is what i use for my bars. would never use the store brand processed honey sitting on the shelf for months.

Quick question: is there a difference between needto's Better Bars and George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars? They come in the same flavors... I only ask because I got an email from EF today advertising GS Raw bars.

Thanks!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
Give them a go you wont be dissapointed!

well if you buy your honey from the local farmers market and its fresh I don't see the harm in using it. there are conflicting things out there about honey but IMO i feel like fresh and natural honey right from the bee-hive and not processed is healthy in moderation. this is what i use for my bars. would never use the store brand processed honey sitting on the shelf for months.

I'm all for it!

Top Bottom