Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Definitely the most painful inj...

marvelous54

New member
Definitely the most painful inj I've had yet. Been through 6wks of 550mg/sust/ew and started 50mg/winny/ed this week. As you know inj every day and twice on Mon and Thur you run out of places to stick so I thought I give the ole biceps a try. 50mg of winny in the left bi and it hurt like hell. Neither one of my delts hurt like that when I first inj and their still a little tendr so I'd say this is gonna hurt like hell tomorrow! :bawling:


:idea: Can I just drink this shit? :p Just kidding fellas, but I had to throw that in! :coffee:
 
marvelous54 said:
Definitely the most painful inj I've had yet. Been through 6wks of 550mg/sust/ew and started 50mg/winny/ed this week. As you know inj every day and twice on Mon and Thur you run out of places to stick so I thought I give the ole biceps a try. 50mg of winny in the left bi and it hurt like hell. Neither one of my delts hurt like that when I first inj and their still a little tendr so I'd say this is gonna hurt like hell tomorrow! :bawling:


:idea: Can I just drink this shit? :p Just kidding fellas, but I had to throw that in! :coffee:

damn that sucks bro.

what type of winny is it?
 
It's a UG bro. With all the UG talk lately and some of the posts being removed because the UG also happens to be a source, in the sense that they "whole sale" and "retail", I really wouldn't feel comfortable mentioning the name.
 
marvelous54 said:
It's a UG bro. With all the UG talk lately and some of the posts being removed because the UG also happens to be a source, in the sense that they "whole sale" and "retail", I really wouldn't feel comfortable mentioning the name.

I see, I see.

Just was wondering so I could avoid the painful winny.
 
OK it's been like 45 minutes and its still burnin like a bitch. Is that normal?
 
marvelous54 said:
OK it's been like 45 minutes and its still burnin like a bitch. Is that normal?


Yeah, it's normal bro.... When I shoot in the Tricep, it's a lil sore for a few hours after that day.... Some muscles are just like that, you'll be fine....

rizz
 
Prizz said:
Yeah, it's normal bro.... When I shoot in the Tricep, it's a lil sore for a few hours after that day.... Some muscles are just like that, you'll be fine....

rizz

Thanks bro!
 
jackedfreak said:
Yes you can drink inj winny...

Bro, it's a running joke. I wasn't being serious. That question gets asked like 40 times a day. :drink2:
 
Top Bottom