Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep pain in glute ..need input PLEASE....

FOZY

Took a shot in my A$$ on sunday. (It was sus and I am very framiliar with sus and the pain it causes) I have had a fair share of injections but have never experienced this

The pain seems to be right around the injection area, It does not hurt unless I put pressure on it. When I do put pressure on it the pain is extreme. There is a little swelling but no redness and it is not hot to the touch. I am a little freaked out by the pain when i put presaure on it, it is nothing like sus pain
'

What do you think

thanks

foz

FOZY said:
Took a shot in my A$$ on sunday. (It was sus and I am very framiliar with sus and the pain it causes) I have had a fair share of injections but have never experienced this

The pain seems to be right around the injection area, It does not hurt unless I put pressure on it. When I do put pressure on it the pain is extreme. There is a little swelling but no redness and it is not hot to the touch. I am a little freaked out by the pain when i put presaure on it, it is nothing like sus pain
'

What do you think

thanks

foz

I would say quit applying pressure to the area.

If you are concerned about infection, then take some antibiotics to be safe.

I feel yo pain bro , I stuck some Primo and torqued the pin a little mid injection , now I got your same symtoms , only their is a sizable knot also , that is what hurts , when I push on it.

I'm sticking to my quads from now on :bawling:

after my 1st shot of test in my ass, i could hardly walk for a couple days. it hurt like all hell.

I am guessing that you have not allowed for that site to heal from the previous injection.... That is why it hurt when you put pressure on it and you have a little swelling because there is a knot in your ass. Try inj. the sus in the same cheek every other time. For example, one time you do the left cheek, the next time you inj. you do the right one. This will give your cheek time to heal from the previous inj. That is why you have pain. It will go away in 1-2weeks... don't fret, nothing serious by the sounds of it.

barnes3

Top Bottom