Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep Dish @ Arc April 12th!!

mrs.tony

all i have to say is if you wanna hear a set that will blow your mind, do yourself a favor and FUCKING GO TO THIS!!!

Wish I could but i'll be going to jail for about a year april 2nd. Fucking blows, surfclub will have to wait another year.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Mad Max said:
Wish I could but i'll be going to jail for about a year april 2nd. Fucking blows, surfclub will have to wait another year.
---PEACE---Mad Max

OK! thats a valid excuse!

Mrs. T and g-zilla....we should have an elite meet up if we all make it out for this....

Mad Max, sorry to hear that bro.....take care of yourself...

count me in there buds, and isnt the anniversary party at factory the same night? i dont know about that place anymore though, copland city, but im 110% at Arc, and m56m will have to come too to keep me in line :)

LOL...i am not too sure i was thinking about making an SF appearance, then again i mean i have been to a million SF Aniv. parties, its not like Deep Dish will spin at VYNIL!! not Arc all the time...

So we will see...

M56M

M56M that talk we had before is getting me amped to go, I prob hit that first then crawl into SF late Sunday afternoon. :D

Ill make up for missing the WMC this year

i cannot wait to hear DD spin @ Arc!!! its SF's anniversary party that weekend?? hmmm....a doubleheader may be in store :D

I'm just kicking myself for missing Sharam tag teaming with Sasha at 5pm on the patio last Sunday...

but hey, the drugs eventually wear off and it's time to go home...:D

Top Bottom