Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dedicated newbie looking for input

Well you know I can only see out of one eye and only a litte bit at that ....(not really):freak:
But one would have to be totally blind to miss the diff that you have accomplishled chika.
You have done an outstanding job and it stands out!
Well done yorgy:lil k::lil k::lil k::lil k::lil k::lil k:<<<nipple shakers for you gurl!!

So I live to tell the tale of my trial run up Scafell Pike!!
I knew it was gonna be steep as it's the shortest route of a few choices to get to the same height so of course it has to be mega steep but didn't expect such crazy terrain. Clambering over seas of boulders and using your hands for stretches of it, to help haul yourself up. It was mad, but a great feeling of accomplishment to be on top of England!! Views were out of this world but right at the top there was zero view as you're in the clouds and can barely see anything. 2.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down, timing for the actual challenge is 4 hours total in the dark so I definitely need to get quicker on the ascents.

I've attached some pics. Including me looking a little mad - but I'm just happy to be at the top at last, and me eating sooo not bodybuilding style sandwich (white cheese topped bread roll with roast beef and horseradish!)

Thanks Zed, 1/ for your kind words about my transformation progress so far and 2/ putting those pics up for me. Your fourth picture is what I climbed yesterday, the peak on the left hand side of the photo is Scafell Pike.

So next week we're away camping in the lake district again and I'll only be about 90 mins drive away from another climb called Helvellyn (sounds like it could mean Hell's Valley but it doesn't). Not as high as my challenge ones, but not far off. Google images 'striding edge helvellyn' - how scary does that long ridge look - looks like a knife edge!! I'll be doing this one alone, yesterday I had a friend with me.

Hey yorgy, that sandwich aint so bad. You could do so much worse.
I gotta tell you sista you look like such a cute spunky little thang and I love that smile with your eyes so BIG!

Hey there Em. All I can say is WOW! You deserve a medal as big as a frying pan lass your pics are amazing so much progress I take my hat off to ya!!
Also well done with the practice run I'm tired just looking at the pics lmfao.

What did you make of the maximuscle burner any good?

I havnt had much chance to chat lately had a crazy time at work been doing 15 hr shifts all weekend for the air show so I'm bloody ran down also the weekend before when I was off there was a lad beaten to death so been horrible time for the team .

Anyway keep up the hard work chic

Donna

I lOVE your mountain snapshots :) I laughed at you eating that sandwich- it sounds good to me- mmm horseradish :)
well done

Hey yorgy, that sandwich aint so bad. You could do so much worse.
I gotta tell you sista you look like such a cute spunky little thang and I love that smile with your eyes so BIG!

Oh Zed I can't tell ya how much that made me chuckle!! Thanks hun. Done my self esteem the world of good to be called 'cute spunky little thang' .

Hey there Em. All I can say is WOW! You deserve a medal as big as a frying pan lass your pics are amazing so much progress I take my hat off to ya!!
Also well done with the practice run I'm tired just looking at the pics lmfao.

What did you make of the maximuscle burner any good?

I havnt had much chance to chat lately had a crazy time at work been doing 15 hr shifts all weekend for the air show so I'm bloody ran down also the weekend before when I was off there was a lad beaten to death so been horrible time for the team .

Anyway keep up the hard work chic

Donna

Oh dear lord Donna, work sounds horrendous. Poor poor guy. Can't believe I haven't heard about that with it just being up the road, must have missed it on the news. I bet it's hit a lot of people hard. I'm pleased you weren't there though. Hun 15 hour days dealing on the doors - you must be bloody knackered and need another hol!

thanks so much for the nice things you said about my progress, I'm chuffed small changes are visable in pictures then I know it's not just in my head!

Maximuscle Thermobol - only took it for a week and then figured I've still got so much bf% to drop myself first that I'd leave it until I'm struggling to see changes and then i can supp with that for a bit to see if it helps at all. All it did for 5 days was make me hot, and sweat a lot more while training.

thanks for stopping by when you're so busy,
take care hun
Em

I lOVE your mountain snapshots :) I laughed at you eating that sandwich- it sounds good to me- mmm horseradish :)
well done

Oh it was yum Trex, and certainly deserved if I do say so myself!
(But not half as yummy as the chocolate and vanilla swirl cake I munched after the descent haha!)

Oh dear lord Donna, work sounds horrendous. Poor poor guy. Can't believe I haven't heard about that with it just being up the road, must have missed it on the news. I bet it's hit a lot of people hard. I'm pleased you weren't there though. Hun 15 hour days dealing on the doors - you must be bloody knackered and need another hol!

thanks so much for the nice things you said about my progress, I'm chuffed small changes are visable in pictures then I know it's not just in my head!

Maximuscle Thermobol - only took it for a week and then figured I've still got so much bf% to drop myself first that I'd leave it until I'm struggling to see changes and then i can supp with that for a bit to see if it helps at all. All it did for 5 days was make me hot, and sweat a lot more while training.

thanks for stopping by when you're so busy,
take care hun
Em

Yeah that's true Em it's these kind of things that make me wonder if I'm in the right job. I hate violence think why I do it to tell y the truth it's a greAt feeling talking people down and preventing violence, the guy was a regular and down to earth kinda guy it's a shock for us all.

I heard a few bad story's bout maxuscle burner that's why I asked Hun. Can't believe how well you've done your an inspiration chic.

I need to get pics on but don't have net at home just use the app on iPhone and it doesn't let y upload pics. I will get it sorted.

N e way speak soon huni x

Hol sounds good lol

Top Bottom