Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

decadurabolin alone 2nd cycle

eric piercing

Hi guys..thanks for the existence of the forum..the most complete site on AAS on all the web.
I wanna tell my story(i'm 29yrs old)and one year ago I started my first cycle because i'm an hard gainer.I started go to gym at 18yrs
and i was 57kg for 177 cm.Last year,before the first cycle, i was 69kg for 178 cm.I have taken for 5Wks 100cpsdianabol,10ml of Sustanon and 10ml of deca and gained 8kg...after a year i have manteined 6.5kg(I don't take nothing no creatine no protein) ..I don't know why but it's true..my testo blood levels are normal.
My body now is like this //2.bp.blogspot.com/-C1zGqXQgsKU/UDShUsp6CfI/AAAAAAAAq7U/UnBQYzpnetc/s400/DPP_0272.jpg
but more ripped and more biceps.Unfortunately i have had problems with my mind..i have been very very paranoid on my hair.I have it still long..i haven't MPB but I think 8/10% goes away.I'm using minoxidil and nizoral now with good results.
I know is not reccomended use only Deca but for now is the only roid I feel to take.
Can you help me please to use the best protocol for reduces the sides?
I have tought at these doses
W1: 100mg
W2: 150 mg
W3: 150 mg
W4: 200 mg
W5: 250 mg
W6: 200 mg
W7: 150 mg
W8: 100 mg
W9: 50 mg
what do you think guys?
I'll be grateful for your help

There's way better options bossman. Deca alone is a disaster waiting to happen.

Did you say you did no PCT?

There's way better options bossman. Deca alone is a disaster waiting to happen.

Did you say you did no PCT?

I personally would never use it without some additional testosterone.

yes I have taken clomid,nolvadex and the Hcg only at the end of cycle.
What are the problems i can occur with only deca?
with last cycle I have had zero problems with sex drive.
what do you think if I take from weeks 4 to 8 0.5 ml EW of sustanon?

Ok let's get some facts straight here.

TO be frank I am having a little trouble comprehending your reasons behind using a Deca only cycle. Perhaps English is not your first language? Anyway let me break it down for you if MPB is a concern:

MPB is a hereditary condition that could only be carried by X chromosome. As such look at your grandfather from your mom's side and his siblings, do they have MPB? If not chances are you won't have it either.

Either way even if you might be prone to develop MPB, does not itself justify a Deca only cycle! I believe your rationale for doing so is that Deca has a relatively low anabolic/androgenic ratio of 125:37, making it less likely to cause androgen related side effects like MPB and Acne. Whilst that is a valid consideration, the damage that a Deca only cycle will do to you is far more concerning. Deca is a 19 nor testosterone, without getting into all the jargon, it is extremely effective, so much to the point that scientific studies have pointed out that a mere 1 shot of Deca at 300MG will totally shut down you natural testosterone production. This means: limp dick, lethargic and unmotivated... generally a wack and mopey cunt. The reason why Testosterone is usually added is to counteract this shutdown effect by providing an exogenous source of test. Moreover with a Deca only cycle, recovery may take a very long time... I have heard of dudes who couldn't get a hard on for a year. In fact do a search on Deca Dick in this forum and you will see the anecdotal accounts yourself

If you are concerned with MPB why not run a low Test, low Deca , low Tbol and SARMs to create a kick ass cycle with the use of multiple compounds at low doses? Let me lay this shit out for you:

Cycle
Week 1 - 6 TBOL @ 40MG ED
Week 1 - 12 Test E @ 300MG EW
Week 1-10 Deca @ 200 mg EW

Ancillary
Week 1 - 12 Aromasin @12.5 EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD (You shouldn't need much on 200mg of Deca)

PCT
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...t-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483-2.html

Read that and read it again, then do it. Stevesmi mentioned a SARMS called Ostarine, it is well worth getting for keeping gains during PCT. Get it now as SARMS1 have this incredible discount going on that gives you 20% discount on all products SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators get the Osta buy 2 get 1 free set and you will be one happy chappy after keeping most of your cycle gains.

If money is a concern then maybe you can drop the Tbol. But for real, I don't go out to clubs and bars, I don't spend extravagantly and I use my money wisely towards my goals. So if getting big or strong is a top priority of yours then you should make sure you have the cash to run a good cycle and PCT. I spend on average $1400 per cycle

Last edited:
Ok let's get some facts straight here.

TO be frank I am having a little trouble comprehending your reasons behind using a Deca only cycle. Perhaps English is not your first language? Anyway let me break it down for you if MPB is a concern:

MPB is a hereditary condition that could only be carried by X chromosome. As such look at your grandfather from your mom's side and his siblings, do they have MPB? If not chances are you won't have it either.

Either way even if you might be prone to develop MPB, does not itself justify a Deca only cycle! I believe your rationale for doing so is that Deca has a relatively low anabolic/androgenic ratio of 125:37, making it less likely to cause androgen related side effects like MPB and Acne. Whilst that is a valid consideration, the damage that a Deca only cycle will do to you is far more concerning. Deca is a 19 nor testosterone, without getting into all the jargon, it is extremely effective, so much to the point that scientific studies have pointed out that a mere 1 shot of Deca at 300MG will totally shut down you natural testosterone production. This means: limp dick, lethargic and unmotivated... generally a wack and mopey cunt. The reason why Testosterone is usually added is to counteract this shutdown effect by providing an exogenous source of test. Moreover with a Deca only cycle, recovery may take a very long time... I have heard of dudes who couldn't get a hard on for a year. In fact do a search on Deca Dick in this forum and you will see the anecdotal accounts yourself

If you are concerned with MPB why not run a low Test, low Deca , low Tbol and SARMs to create a kick ass cycle with the use of multiple compounds at low doses? Let me lay this shit out for you:

Cycle
Week 1 - 6 TBOL @ 40MG ED
Week 1 - 12 Test E @ 300MG EW
Week 1-10 Deca @ 200 mg EW

Ancillary
Week 1 - 12 Aromasin @12.5 EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD (You shouldn't need much on 200mg of Deca)

PCT
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...t-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483-2.html

Read that and read it again, then do it. Stevesmi mentioned a SARMS called Ostarine, it is well worth getting for keeping gains during PCT. Get it now as SARMS1 have this incredible discount going on that gives you 20% discount on all products SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators get the Osta buy 2 get 1 free set and you will be one happy chappy after keeping most of your cycle gains.

If money is a concern then maybe you can drop the Tbol. But for real, I don't go out to clubs and bars, I don't spend extravagantly and I use my money wisely towards my goals. So if getting big or strong is a top priority of yours then you should make sure you have the cash to run a good cycle and PCT. I spend on average $1400 per cycle

Good advice man.. And they wonder why AAS get such a bad reputation.. Here let me shove this in my ass and a month later my dick doesn't work wtf steroids suck!!!

^^ It gets my goat man, what the fuck are people thinking? Not doing research and jumping into a cycle that could potentially ruin their lives. I imagine Carmen Elecktra stark naked on her knees, her ass wiggling in the air working with some sensationally hot Japanese chick, both desperately trying to coax some reaction from my limp noodle. Then staring at me with pitiful and disdainful eyes... the thought haunts me deeply. That's why I keep cycles conservative and spend twice more time researching PCT then the cycle.

12 weeks of gains for a lifetime of sorrow and TRT dependency. Fuck that

thanks for the hot tip..
yes i'm Italian sorry for my english
the cycle you have posted is too heavy for me..
i have had good and long lasting results in my first cycle that was like that:
1W:1ml deca 1ml Sustanon +2Dianbol ED
2W:same+2Dianabol ED
3W:same+3Dianabol ED
4W:2ml deca 2 ml sustanon +4Dianabol ED
5W:2ml sustanon 2ml deca 1nolvadexED +3 DianabolED
6W:1ml sustanon 1 ml deca
7W:same
8W:same 1clomidED
9W:1nolvaED 1 clomidED
and than hcg

these are my hair now: dropbox.com/s/lvwly06pr4lcgbk/Nuova%20cartella.rar

If I'll delete dianabol and reduce a little bit the sustanon250 and take finasteride before and during the cycle.Will be safe for hair?
Thanks

dude two ml of sustanon is 500mg of Testosterone, Deca comes in either 200 or 300mg ml, and Tbol at 40mg is milder than Dbolat 3tabs

So I am recommending you a cycle with less total AAS then your last cycle. Just with a bit more logic

The other compounds is to protect you, to ensure longevity, and AI and caber will stop you from having bitch tits, do you want to risk developing breasts? If not, get the right ancillary to prevent these side effects.

The PCT is expensive but it will give you speedy recovery, so there is no reason to skimp there either

Top Bottom